Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Atlantis Princess

What do you think happened between her and Jordan

No offence to Matt fans, I respect that they have a child together but I'll always be a ChristinaxJordan fan. xtina11

Mainly because I think he helped her get out of her depression and general pessimism around 2003 and made her feel like she could trust a man for the first time. She wrote a whole album about him and she generally she the happiest out of all years around 2005-2007.

So why do you think they divorced? Did he cheat as suggested in You Lost Me? Did she cheat with Matt on the set of Burlesque?  Did they both cheat?jj2

According to this interview they "both weren't angels", suggesting they both cheated:

https://www.digitalspy.com/showbiz/a325095/christina-aguilera-on-divorce-we-werent-angels/

She also mentions that their relationship started to feel like her childhood home with all the fighting, so it's possible that towards the end he was verbally/emotionally abusive. Maybe they both were.

There's also that 2010 private party performance of You Lost Me, where she drunkenly switched the "couldn't keep your hands to yourself" to "keep my hands to myself", further confirming she cheated on him with Matt.

At the end of the day I don't think it really matters. She's a very private person, we'll never really know what exactly went down (unless she decides to write a biography/memoir later in her life). Relationships are a two-way street, sometimes both parties fuck up, and sometimes people just grow incompatible. She's clearly moved on and is happy now, that should be enough. xtina11

3 hours ago, Emperor Nick said:

Reportedly he was horrible about her weight and said he wasn't attracted to her anymore, there's a few videos made recently about it

I'm reluctant to believe that. She was stick-thin during filming Burlesque and Bionic promo, she's only started to seriously gain weight after they've separated.

Unless you mean 2008 after she gave birth to Max, but she honestly looked banging back then. um2

Edit: sorry I accidently quoted you in my previous post too, it's fixed now. jay1

18 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

According to this interview they "both weren't angels", suggesting they both cheated:

https://www.digitalspy.com/showbiz/a325095/christina-aguilera-on-divorce-we-werent-angels/

She also mentions that their relationship started to feel like her childhood home with all the fighting, so it's possible that towards the end he was verbally/emotionally abusive. Maybe they both were.

There's also that 2010 private party performance of You Lost Me, where she drunkenly switched the "couldn't keep your hands to yourself" to "keep my hands to myself", further confirming she cheated on him with Matt.

At the end of the day I don't think it really matters. She's a very private person, we'll never really know what exactly went down (unless she decides to write a biography/memoir later in her life). Relationships are a two-way street, sometimes both parties fuck up, and sometimes people just grow incompatible. She's clearly moved on and is happy now, that should be enough. xtina11

Yeah that's what I kinda gathered as well. It's a shame since they used to be really happy. But Matt makes her happy too and that's all that matters.xtina11

3 hours ago, Emperor Nick said:

Reportedly he was horrible about her weight and said he wasn't attracted to her anymore, there's a few videos made recently about it

what @Gravitysaid, she was quite skinny during their relationship except for of course the pregnancy which is normal shrug1

they both cheated so there's that i think. or he was abusive w/o necessarily cheating and she looked for support and found it in Matt.

23 hours ago, Kirjava said:

I'm reluctant to believe that. She was stick-thin during filming Burlesque and Bionic promo, she's only started to seriously gain weight after they've separated.

Unless you mean 2008 after she gave birth to Max, but she honestly looked banging back then. um2

Edit: sorry I accidently quoted you in my previous post too, it's fixed now. jay1

maybe she was too thin for him?? But I doubt that looks had anything to do with it. They probably grew apart and then started fighting a lot and one or both of them cheated.

1 hour ago, COOKIES said:

maybe she aws too thin for him?? But I doubt that looks had anything to do with it. They probably grew apart and then started fighting a lot and one or both of them cheated.

She was also very thin during B2B era, so I don't think so. I'm also of the belief that it wasn't about looks, but them growing incompatible.

3 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

She was also very thin during B2B era, so I don't think so. I'm also of the belief that it wasn't about looks, but them growing incompatible.

I mean like I said I dont think looks were the reason but she was quite a bit thinner during Burlesque filming.She even looked tiny next to Nicole Richie who was super skinny at the time. She was curvier during B2B

normal_cacompl_281329~319.jpgnormal_42.jpgnormal_cacompl_28129~399.jpg

you can really tell in her face, shoulders and her bones being so visible in her chest area. She was really skinny.

normal_01_28829.jpgnormal_CaP_XTINAADMMJT100103-03.jpg

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.