Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

LÉON

Safe Space for People Who Don't Like Boring Didn't Chartwell

It's been more than a month and this album still is one of my most played albums, and that's rare. It it is currently sitting at #2 on my favorite Lana albums, I'm a bit biased because Honeymoon era was such a wonderful time to me, even though I must admit NFR is sonically and lyrically much better than Honeymoon.

She really did what had to be done and I sincerely cannot wait for another album soon. 

I'm willing to reel some of my former opinions in.

It's still not a great album, but NFR and TG have grown on me, while California has proved itself to be at the very least cute.

MAC and DT are still the best songs, but it's nice to hear her in classic singer-songwriter mode.

Nevertheless, I still teeter on the edge of revoking my stan card every time I hear her go "Ha ha ha ha!" on Bartittytender.

5 hours ago, Modern Woman said:

I'm willing to reel some of my former opinions in.

It's still not a great album, but NFR and TG have grown on me, while California has proved itself to be at the very least cute.

MAC and DT are still the best songs, but it's nice to hear her in classic singer-songwriter mode.

Nevertheless, I still teeter on the edge of revoking my stan card every time I hear her go "Ha ha ha ha!" on Bartittytender.

happy to see this development! I can see you growing to like this album more the more you continue to digest it piecemeal jj2 I still love Bartender! probably my fave non-single and non-title track song on the album

20 hours ago, Hunty Bear said:

happy to see this development! I can see you growing to like this album more the more you continue to digest it piecemeal jj2 I still love Bartender! probably my fave non-single and non-title track song on the album

Wasn't the title track a single? jj2 Careerender remains awful nevertheless jj2

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.