Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ajp

This Flop Has Talent: Megarate

Fun-sign-FLOP.jpg

As a game similar to all those “Talent” shows on television, (Britain’s Got Talent, America’s Got Talent, etc.,) I thought it would be fun to rate the “Talents” of our Flop Favs. nicki5

The game is simple: There are 13 Fav Flops. Give each of them a score between 0-12 (whole numbers) based on what you believe is their “Talent” level. Since, this is a Pop Forum, just rate their music talent, not their acting talent, or clothing design talent, or business talent in homewares and/or cosmetics.

A score of 12 being the most talented, and a score of 0 for the one that has no talent. Here is the catch: You can only assign one number for each artist. So, once you give an artist a 12, you can’t give that score to another artist.  nicki4

Like all Megarates, your ratings are to be PM’d to me and they will remain confidential. Also, I need a minimum of 10 participants to make it worth averaging. 

Feel free to copy and paste this list:

Beyoncé

Kylie

Mariah

Madonna

Britney

Christina 

Rihanna 

Lana

Ariana

Kesha

Katy

Lady Gaga

Taylor

30 minutes ago, ajp said:

Since, this is a Pop Forum, just rate their music talent, not their acting talent, or clothing design talent, or business talent in homewares and/or cosmetics.

None of the FOTP faves is good in acting anyway.

nicki5

Just now, ajp said:

You haven’t seen Biodome gag1 

And i will not (which FOTP fave was in that movie? nicki5). I voted based in music talent only as you said, not perfoming skils. Only voice, songwriting and producing skills etc.

nicki5 

Just now, Madame X said:

And i will not (which FOTP fave was in that movie? nicki5). I voted based in music talent only as you said, not perfoming skils. Only voice, songwriting and producing skills etc.

nicki5 

Kylie gag1

8 minutes ago, ajp said:

Kylie gag1

nobody wouldve known that even if they were a Kylie fan

she isnt a main character in it

i had to google and read half of a wikipedia article to get to her name gag1 

4 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

nobody wouldve known that even if they were a Kylie fan

she isnt a main character in it

i had to google and read half of a wikipedia article to get to her name gag1 

She likes to take the lesser roles nicki4