Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Dennis Reynolds

Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker style guide leaks

2 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

can't believe this comes out in 3 months. hope it will be a snatch.

I hope so too rip4 

Zorii Bliss and the Knights of Ren look cool. I also played that Battlefront II game recently, and Billy Dee Williams reprised Lando perfectly in it, so that gives me some hope. 

13 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

I hope so too rip4 

Zorii Bliss and the Knights of Ren look cool. I also played that Battlefront II game recently, and Billy Dee Williams reprised Lando perfectly in it, so that gives me some hope. 

I love that they're not going overboard with promo this time around too. I think they know people need a breather even tho they're still releasing a film. I need Knights of Ren to be... other worldly omg.

20 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

I love that they're not going overboard with promo this time around too. I think they know people need a breather even tho they're still releasing a film. I need Knights of Ren to be... other worldly omg.

There's one character I've heard about being in the film, and I hope it's true because it sounds really creepy and neat. Kind of a potential spoiler though, if it's true:

Spoiler

Allegedly, Kylo Ren will seek out a puppet character called the Oracle, which is this spider/crab thing that rests on the head of another creature that looks like a reclining Buddha.

Spoiler

sl8aymprznq21.png

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.