Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

idrk

Has anyone here met kesha

I was supposed to but she was running late so I met Lagan fall1 The only close experiences/interactions I have besides that are:  She waved to me at Good Morning America, she spit her beer on me and threw me a bottle cap during a creepies show, and also when she took my shirt at a show. 

6 hours ago, Okan said:

Turkey kesha5 

I remember when I went to Turkey on holiday and Die Young played 10 times a day in my hotel, I'm not even exaggerating. It was just when it was released, I was living my best life antm1 I swear people in Turkey are obsessed with her, I see so many comments from Turkish gays. 

11 hours ago, Recycled stardust said:

Because he doesn't really know jj3

Oh, just noticed that I have it as my member title dead4  

11 hours ago, Kivo said:

I remember when I went to Turkey on holiday and Die Young played 10 times a day in my hotel, I'm not even exaggerating. It was just when it was released, I was living my best life antm1 I swear people in Turkey are obsessed with her, I see so many comments from Turkish gays. 

Hope you had a great time :) Kesha wasn’t really a big name here at all but people usually know TiK ToK, YLIMD, Blow and Timber. Not sure about Die Young jj2 Her Turkish fan base got really small in the court era but I see many Turkish people on her IG comments too.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.