Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Fletch

ANOTHER dark red update for plunging xxxxxltina single ... but I thought it was going to outpeak Don’t Call Me Angel?

Retired Vegas singer Xtina dropped Haunted Heart for her tens of fans to bop to as they wait another severely delayed project... but I thought it was going to be a smash? And outpeak Don’t Call Me Angel? Well I guess that’s a hit now huh? gag1 Haunted Fandom is now freefalling out of the iTunes Charts at a rapid pace, and meanwhile her single is nowhere to be seen on WW Spotify charts, “in decline” Ariana Grande is ranking 10th WW across all platforms.

so @Agugaga, her all I want for Halloween indeed. Thoughts? ari6

Ariana fans are comparing an Xtina  song that’s not even a single, with no radio, music video or promo, to an Ariana single with 2 other major stars on it that had an Iheart radio deal, and a music video.  Is Ariana doing that bad ari1 

4 hours ago, Emperor Nick said:

Not some rando with Gwen Stefani as a username of all people coming for someone's free falling singles and Vegas show... 

That was the KIIII for me ny2 considering Gwen has literally spent her entire solo career being a Christina Aguilera stand in 

9 hours ago, Agugaga said:

That was the KIIII for me ny2 considering Gwen has literally spent her entire solo career being a Christina Aguilera stand in 

And Xtina still can’t chart for shit 

11 hours ago, Agugaga said:

We are talking about Oreo model, XTina though? You know...the one you love to bring up in every discussion eventhough the forum has no clue who she is.

1 minute ago, michael1814 said:

And still Christina has sold more albums than Ariana and Gwen combined.

And what the fuck does Gwen have to do with Xtina floping for filth. 

Are you a dupe of Agugaga or something. 

5 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

And what the fuck does Gwen have to do with Xtina floping for filth. 

Are you a dupe of Agugaga or something. 

When was Mariah’s last hit sweetie? And her last Grammy win?

shes doing worse than Aguilera now, have you seen the streams for Caution and that new song In The Mix

11 minutes ago, michael1814 said:

When was Mariah’s last hit sweetie? And her last Grammy win?

shes doing worse than Aguilera now, have you seen the streams for Caution and that new song In The Mix

Again your flawed deluded logic jumps out. That's like comparing Cher to Lady Gaga, they're from different eras, so the comparison is just flawed.

How long was there between Mariahs first and last solo #1? 18 years... What about Xtinas? 13 Months! xtina6

You're clearly just pressed that your faves last Solo top #5 hit was in 2002, 3 years after her debut. 

Artists who collaborate with other artists and get huge hits just shows how talented they are. Christina knows music, her last hit was Say Something, solo or duet it doesn’t matter, she also won a Grammy for that song.

its ok Mariah hasn’t been relevant in 15 years, she’s an international joke of a woman who is now know for a Christina song her horrible personality and the dresses she stuffs herself into.

Christina has more Grammys than Mariah which is hilarious when Mariah has 18 #1s to Christina’s 5 #1s

29 minutes ago, michael1814 said:

Artists who collaborate with other artists and get huge hits just shows how talented they are. Christina knows music, her last hit was Say Something, solo or duet it doesn’t matter, she also won a Grammy for that song.

its ok Mariah hasn’t been relevant in 15 years, she’s an international joke of a woman who is now know for a Christina song her horrible personality and the dresses she stuffs herself into.

Christina has more Grammys than Mariah which is hilarious when Mariah has 18 #1s to Christina’s 5 #1s

So you agree, Mariah has 18 #1s and Xtina has 5? nat1 Also did you forget that Mariah debuted a full decade before Xtina did? At around the same time 18 years into Mariah’s career she had one of the longest running #1 solo hits in Billboard history with We Belong Together. That many years into Xtina’s career and she couldn’t even hit the top 100 with any single off her latest album eve1 

Girl don’t try it when the receipts are against you. eve1 

24 minutes ago, Vesper said:

So you agree, Mariah has 18 #1s and Xtina has 5? nat1 Also did you forget that Mariah debuted a full decade before Xtina did? At around the same time 18 years into Mariah’s career she had one of the longest running #1 solo hits in Billboard history with We Belong Together. That many years into Xtina’s career and she couldn’t even hit the top 100 with any single off her latest album eve1 

Girl don’t try it when the receipts are against you. eve1 

And with all those stats Christina still has more Grammys.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.