Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Wonder

This Dude is Doing an Act-by-Act Reaction to the Confessions Tour

He's been doing Madonna reactions on his channel a lot and is falling in love with her. He reacted to Confessions, Madame X, and Ray of Light as well as some music videos, but he wanted to do the Confessions Tour so he's taking it act by act. He is living and I thought you'd all enjoy part one! You should sub to him because he's absolutely adoring everything she does and it's amazing to watch someone fall in love with her like this. 

4 hours ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

tenor.gif

for me as i have very strong feelings toward "reaction videos" as whole idea and same for youtubers, and none of my feelings are positive ones moo1

Even when they take the time to really pay attention and get into what they’re reacting to?

12 hours ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

It is her best recorded, edited, and mixed tour.

He better hurry up and react to the rest

10 hours ago, Rebel Bitch said:

I like him antm1

3 hours ago, Joanna said:

Haha he is soo adorable

And glad he’s so amazed by this perfect tour, can’t wait to see the other parts oprah2 

On 10/1/2019 at 1:59 AM, LittleDudeNT5 said:

The Sorry/Like It Or Not/ILNY/Ray of Light area of the concert is the most boring part. Let's get through it already, boo.

On 10/1/2019 at 6:41 AM, Rebel Bitch said:

Sorry is great tho. 

On 10/1/2019 at 11:50 AM, SockBitch said:

Also I LOVE this version of Ray of Light jj3

I take back what I said. ILNY & Ray of Light are much better than I remember cry8

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.