Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hylia

Caroline Polachek | Pang | October 18th

Pang is the upcoming 3rd solo studio album by singer/songwriter/producer & former Chairlift member Caroline Polachek, who has previously released albums under the monikers Ramona Lisa and CEP.

Cover:

tsz64zmsvxq31.jpg

Tracklist:

1. The Gate

2. Pang

3. New Normal

4. Hit Me Where It Hurts

5. I Give Up

6. Look At Me Now

7. Insomnia

8. Ocean of Tears

9. Hey Big Eyes

10. Go As a Dream

11. Caroline Shut Up

12. So Hot You’re Hurting My Feelings

13. Door

14. Parachute

Singles:

Door

Parachute

Ocean of Tears

So Hot You’re Hurting My Feelings

Look At Me Now

Do any of you like her Arcadia album as Ramona Lisa? I had listened to it back around when it came out and forgot about it until she released Door, and was shocked that it was the same person for a minute. I’ve since revisited Arcadia and I had forgotten how good it was! I haven’t listened to Drawing the Target Around the Arrow yet though since it’s an instrumental album.

Edited the OP to include the cover, tracklist in the correct order, and the So Hot You’re Hurting My Feelings music video. The album is up to pre-add on Apple Music and pre-order on iTunes!

Look at Me Now is very pretty and definitely has the best lyrics, yet somehow it's my least favorite so far rip4 which says a lot about the album! Door > Ocean of Tears > Parachute > So Hot You're Hurting My Feelings > Look at Me Now

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.