Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ruthless Love

Kelly Clarkson Covers "Juice" for Talk Show

1 minute ago, Robi said:

How her show is doing btw? 

The biggest debuting talk show debut in seven years, and the ratings have been consistent. The reception is positive. She ranked fourth, overall, behind The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Live with Kelly & Ryan and Dr Phil, which is super impressive. NBC has a hit on their hands.

3 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

The biggest debuting talk show debut in seven years, and the ratings have been consistent. The reception is positive. She ranked fourth, overall, behind The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Live with Kelly & Ryan and Dr Phil, which is super impressive. NBC has a hit on their hands.

Wow thank you for the update 👍🏻😘❤️

im glad she gets good response from people 

I'm so glad this show is doing well cry7 

And she kills it with the cover choices bey7 

I was worried she would only stick to like country, since that's her favorite genre, but it's nice that she's staying current with a lot of it, and then throwing in some of her favorites. 

5 minutes ago, Dan said:

I was worried she would only stick to like country, since that's her favorite genre, but it's nice that she's staying current with a lot of it, and then throwing in some of her favorites. 

Her covers are chosen by her audience members, and she's really only done a couple of country covers, any way!

1 minute ago, Ruthless Love said:

Her covers are chosen by her audience members, and she's really only done a couple of country covers, any way!

Oh! I didn't know the audience chose it, that's so great! Can't believe she prepares it so quickly...
And yeah, I meant, I'm glad she's staying current and doing a lot of pop music, but throwing in some country, so that she's satisfied cry7 

Just now, Dan said:

Oh! I didn't know the audience chose it, that's so great! Can't believe she prepares it so quickly...

Yes. Every single show an audience member selects a song, and she and her band rehearse before the show tapes. It follows what she was doing on tour for a few years.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.