Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Kelly Clarkson Covers "Juice" for Talk Show

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Robi said:

How her show is doing btw? 

The biggest debuting talk show debut in seven years, and the ratings have been consistent. The reception is positive. She ranked fourth, overall, behind The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Live with Kelly & Ryan and Dr Phil, which is super impressive. NBC has a hit on their hands.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Robi 1,105
3 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

The biggest debuting talk show debut in seven years, and the ratings have been consistent. The reception is positive. She ranked fourth, overall, behind The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Live with Kelly & Ryan and Dr Phil, which is super impressive. NBC has a hit on their hands.

Wow thank you for the update 👍🏻😘❤️
 

im glad she gets good response from people 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan 15,101

I'm so glad this show is doing well cry7 

And she kills it with the cover choices bey7 

I was worried she would only stick to like country, since that's her favorite genre, but it's nice that she's staying current with a lot of it, and then throwing in some of her favorites. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Dan said:

I was worried she would only stick to like country, since that's her favorite genre, but it's nice that she's staying current with a lot of it, and then throwing in some of her favorites. 

Her covers are chosen by her audience members, and she's really only done a couple of country covers, any way!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan 15,101
1 minute ago, Ruthless Love said:

Her covers are chosen by her audience members, and she's really only done a couple of country covers, any way!

Oh! I didn't know the audience chose it, that's so great! Can't believe she prepares it so quickly...
And yeah, I meant, I'm glad she's staying current and doing a lot of pop music, but throwing in some country, so that she's satisfied cry7 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dan said:

Oh! I didn't know the audience chose it, that's so great! Can't believe she prepares it so quickly...

Yes. Every single show an audience member selects a song, and she and her band rehearse before the show tapes. It follows what she was doing on tour for a few years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×