Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Luca

Poppy | I Disagree | January 10, 2020

Honestly one of the best album covers I've ever seen cry3

Cannot wait for the single Friday, every live performance of the track has SLAPPED I'm so so so pleased with the direction she's going with for this album ny10

On 10/21/2019 at 1:15 AM, Poppy said:

I Disagree is one of her best. So is Scary Mask and Choke. I hope both of those will be on the album. Ik the title track will be. 😁

They won't be on the album, you can add them as bonus tracks.

the singles alone for this record outshine any of her past work, im so happy she got rid of titanic i think this will be her best record ever, cover and all omggg. never thought id be so excited for a poppy record 

After listening to this masterpiece album every song is on point this is a gem album no fillers. I enjoyed this album. Queen Poppy slays everytime. L This album took me to a magical journey. Album of the year hands down. Today is #IDisagreeDay as of Jan 10th! And she said in T. Mills interview that Anything Like Me and Nothing I Need we’re her closest songs to her. So I would love to see a vid to Nothing I Need. Hopefully all the songs get videos! This is amazing. Happy I Disagree Day!  And my I Disagree Shirt comes tomorrow! She’s already made 5 amazing videos. ari2

1. Concrete

2. I Disagree
3. BLOODMONEY
4. Fill The Crown
5. Anything Like Me

Anything Like Me, Nothing I Need, Sick Of The Sun, Fill The Crown are my absolute faves. I love all the tracks tho!!!! Queen Poppy slays again!!!  My top 5 tracks. 

1. Anything Like Me
2. Nothing I Need
3. Sick of the Sun
4. Fill The Crown
5. Bite Your Teeth

fall3

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.