Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hermione

Dance Moms

Does anyone else watch this? I haven't seen a full episode of the actual show, but I've been watching YouTube clips while procrastinating and Abby is actually the devil. rip4

I'm disgusted with the parents for sticking around so long and allowing Abby to verbally and emotionally abuse their children in the hopes that she'll make them famous. She totally deserved Kelly's slap and Cathy's purse smack.

3 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

I stopped watching when the OG moms began leaving. It just was not the same. Oh, and yes, the Kelly slap was fucking deserved. Abby got into her face and began to bite at it.

My favorites just from watching clips on the show are Holly, Christi, and Kelly. Also, I'm not a fan of them as people but Jill is funny and Melissa is shady so they're entertaining to watch anyway. Abby is absolutely horrible and abusive but I have to admit she makes great television. rip4

43 minutes ago, Hermione said:

My favorites just from watching clips on the show are Holly, Christi, and Kelly. Also, I'm not a fan of them as people but Jill is funny and Melissa is shady so they're entertaining to watch anyway. Abby is absolutely horrible and abusive but I have to admit she makes great television. rip4

Christi and Kelly were the OG gangsters of Dance Moms, but Holly had some awesome one-liners, too.

undefined 

tumblr_ni6fjoB5sx1ql5yr7o1_500.gifv

tumblr_ml1wy1ESaN1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

On 10/1/2019 at 12:56 PM, Ruthless Love said:

Christi and Kelly were the OG gangsters of Dance Moms, but Holly had some awesome one-liners, too.

undefined 

tumblr_ni6fjoB5sx1ql5yr7o1_500.gifv

tumblr_ml1wy1ESaN1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

I've started actually watching it from season 1, and my thoughts so far are:

• Chloe deserves her chance to shine, but the fact that Christi is literally seething in jealousy over a child (Maddie) is disgusting. How Abby treats Maddie versus the other girls isn't Maddie's fault, it's Abby's.
  • Melissa's blatant favoritism of Maddie over Mackenzie is really sad. She's so cute and funny and deserves just as much love as Maddie but Melissa doesn't care because Maddie has a better chance of becoming famous.
  • Abby is horrible but I have to admit she was made for reality TV. I hope they show more of her personal life outside of the studio, but I'm starting to think she doesn't have one and that's why she's so obsessed with competing.
  • I feel bad for all of the girls whose moms care more about dance than they do, such as Kelly's kids and Vivi. It's such a stressful lifestyle and they're clearly over it, their moms should let them have normal childhoods.
  • Cathy is INSANE. I didn't think anyone could be worse than Abby, but Cathy is such an over-the-top Disney villain it's amazing. She really hasn't done anything that bad compared to Abby yet though, she's just weird.
  • The pyramid is such a terrible teaching method. It does nothing but make the girls see each other as enemies but Abby enjoys the drama it creates.

So far my ranking of moms/adults is...

1. Holly
  2. Kelly
  3. Christi
  4. Melissa
  5. Cathy
  6. Abby

love this show. I stopped watching after Kelly left tbh, but I also watch the clips on youtube lmao they're so good.

My favorite dance moms are probably Jill and Kelly. Jill is always read to scrap when she has to plus her outfits are ridiculous sometimes rip2.

On 10/6/2019 at 10:33 PM, Kenya said:

love this show. I stopped watching after Kelly left tbh, but I also watch the clips on youtube lmao they're so good.

My favorite dance moms are probably Jill and Kelly. Jill is always read to scrap when she has to plus her outfits are ridiculous sometimes rip2.

Jill is so crazy but still entertaining. She reminds me of a wannabe Kris Jenner, and I don't know how much of an act it is for the show or if she's really like that in real life, but sometimes I hear "mY LiTtLe KEN-dUlL" in my nightmares.

34 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Jill is so crazy but still entertaining. She reminds me of a wannabe Kris Jenner, and I don't know how much of an act it is for the show or if she's really like that in real life, but sometimes I hear "mY LiTtLe KEN-dUlL" in my nightmares.

It's primarily for show. I'm pretty sure they've spoken several times since being on the show that they would have arguments over things they wouldn't typically fight about rip2. Jill is insane, but I love her. I still can't believe she tried to say that Kendall should play Rosa Parks over Nia rip2 

5 minutes ago, Kenya said:

It's primarily for show. I'm pretty sure they've spoken several times since being on the show that they would have arguments over things they wouldn't typically fight about rip2. Jill is insane, but I love her. I still can't believe she tried to say that Kendall should play Rosa Parks over Nia rip2 

That's what I figured. I also think it's pretty obvious that Cathy is crazy for the show. However, I think Abby is just as mean and abusive in real life. I think she possibly got worse when she saw how popular it was and thought it made great TV, but it was still very real for her students regardless of whether or not she thinks she's actually like that. rip2

14 hours ago, Hermione said:

That's what I figured. I also think it's pretty obvious that Cathy is crazy for the show. However, I think Abby is just as mean and abusive in real life. I think she possibly got worse when she saw how popular it was and thought it made great TV, but it was still very real for her students regardless of whether or not she thinks she's actually like that. rip2

I'm still on the fence about how she is in real life. She's been very critical recently about how the show portrays her. She is obviously tough, but I know she's said that they often leave out all of the times when she's nicer to the girls. Apparently she takes them out to dinners and go sight seeing and stuff. I'm assuming they aren't always at each others throats, but I could be wrong rip2 

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.