Sign in to follow this  

LoverVision

Ghostface    7,651

58098336ff2d0f9db3bdb06f54fe1aa552d44c6c

Hello everyone and please be welcome. Another month, another Lover game. jj2 This one is essentially a mega-rate, but with some tweaks. As you can probably tell, this will be in vein of Eurovision Song Contest, especially when it comes to voting which means there are no 1-10 nor 0-11 scores ( or at least not in a way we are accustomed to when it comes to this type of game ). That further means you are definitely scoring songs, but not all of them and not by using standard voting system. You will have ten types of points at your disposal:

• 1;
  • 2;
  • 3;
  • 4;
  • 5;
  • 6;
  • 7;
  • 8;
  • 10;

Evidently, you are not scoring each song, you will choose your own top ten and apply these points to those songs instead. As a result of this, each participating member will leave 8 songs on the album with 0s. 

824773642ab4b7b6aab6cd539ab22bf96a39ce6f

Just like with the Big Brother game, I wasn't initally sure should I open this one, but since we managed to get 18 members to participate there, I hope we can see similar ( or even bigger ) turn-out here as well. Also, I figure this type of voting should be easier and less tired and boring than what is usually case with mega-rates. jj5 I think it can also induce lot of fun, especially during presenting final ranking based on all members' points. 

I am not going to post any kind of deadline as of now, since I would like to see will people be here for this. Besides that, you can be sure that October could possibly turn out to be the month reserved for receiving votes, so there will be plenty of time.

If this sounds like something you would like to be part of, you are free to send me your points via PM any time you want. Thanks in advance if you choose to do this. jj2

I will use Big Brother: Lover's tag-list first, but also Snake Army one. 

Of course, everyone is very much welcomed to participate and I would personally like to see as many of our forum community to give this is a shot as possible. 

Hyun.    30,118

hope Lover wins this time!

Sharpay Evans    6,443
54 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

this will be in vein of Eurovision Song Contest

And here I was, about to post "Gagavision her impact" ari10

Ghostface    7,651
1 minute ago, Venom said:

And here I was, about to post "Gagavision her impact" ari10

Well, that still could be a viable option. jj2

Hylia    83,846

Yes ma’am I WILL be doing this!

Luca    39,185
7 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

@Ghostface is #1 our favorite song or #12? nicki5

12 means you'll be giving 12 points, so your favorite song gets #12. 

Ghostface    7,651

I didn’t mention, but yes, 1 goes to your least favorite out of those top ten songs you choose and 12 gets the favorite song of the chosen top ten bunch! Identically like Eurovision when it comes to voting. jj2