Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Daenerys

The Politician

3 hours ago, Kaleb said:

Watched the whole season over two days, it was so good cry0

Really hoping for a second season, that cliffhanger was too much

SAME! S2 will be right up my alley.

Spoiler

I enjoyed S1, but the high school setting held them back a little bit. So now with them facing off against adults AND having the info about the throuple... it's gonna be amazing giveup1

I WISH THEY HADN'T KILLED RIVER OFF THO giveup1 I feel like if they get more seasons it will end with him being President in the finale season, but then we get the true flashback of him killing River or basically being responsible for his death. And it being like how that lady had no secrets that could be dug up in decades, but her having a throuple.

6 minutes ago, Maraj said:

SEASON TWO IS ABOUT TO SNAP NECKS!! This is such a good show ugh thank you bitch for always coming through with the taste as always! @Daenerys

j5c8lBc.gif

see this is why you need to go immediately start binging Orphan Black or Killing Eve

tumblr_inline_oxyze4QrPz1r1gvhc_540.gif

but I AGREE! S2 IS COMING TO SERVE HOUSE OF CARDS WITHOUT DISGUSTING ASS SPACEY

j5c8lBc.gif

5 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

see this is why you need to go immediately start binging Orphan Black or Killing Eve

tumblr_inline_oxyze4QrPz1r1gvhc_540.gif

but I AGREE! S2 IS COMING TO SERVE HOUSE OF CARDS WITHOUT DISGUSTING ASS SPACEY

j5c8lBc.gif

Was gonna complain about Orphan Black having too many seasons but it's the same amount as Jane The Virgin jasdasd I have no excuse!! 

TEA. HOUSE OF WHO?!?! I don't know her bc The Politician is HERE. 

1 hour ago, Maraj said:

Was gonna complain about Orphan Black having too many seasons but it's the same amount as Jane The Virgin jasdasd I have no excuse!! 

TEA. HOUSE OF WHO?!?! I don't know her bc The Politician is HERE. 

GET TO BINGING NOW BITCH WITH LIVE RECAPS IN MY DM

j5c8lBc.gif

THAT WAS SO GOOD giveup1

On 10/3/2019 at 12:00 PM, Daenerys said:

SAME! S2 will be right up my alley.

Hide contents

I enjoyed S1, but the high school setting held them back a little bit. So now with them facing off against adults AND having the info about the throuple... it's gonna be amazing giveup1

I WISH THEY HADN'T KILLED RIVER OFF THO giveup1 I feel like if they get more seasons it will end with him being President in the finale season, but then we get the true flashback of him killing River or basically being responsible for his death. And it being like how that lady had no secrets that could be dug up in decades, but her having a throuple.

Spoiler

hello this is all i need exactly giveup1 love how they introduced everything on the last chapter and set up the next season giveup1

he for sure killed River btw ! excited to see how they deal with this creep1

3 hours ago, Hyun. said:

THAT WAS SO GOOD giveup1

Hide contents

hello this is all i need exactly giveup1 love how they introduced everything on the last chapter and set up the next season giveup1

he for sure killed River btw ! excited to see how they deal with this creep1

Spoiler

Need Payton to die JFK style if he killed River. River IS the main bitch and the whole school went into CHAOS when he died because he was 100% winning the election!

But for now, I shall be stanning Payton and hope he wins! oh yes! OH YES! love all of the characters outside of high school tbh.

1 minute ago, Daenerys said:
  Hide contents

Need Payton to die JFK style if he killed River. River IS the main bitch and the whole school went into CHAOS when he died because he was 100% winning the election!

But for now, I shall be stanning Payton and hope he wins! oh yes! OH YES! love all of the characters outside of high school tbh.

Spoiler

wait that'd be iconic wendy1 and tea ofc River had everyone WHIPPED as soon as he ran

omg you have no idea how relieved i was when i noticed the HS characters being gone 3 years later dead2 it's why i felt like that finale was the best moment of the season, they really gave the show an air of maturity? also really love the new characters from Dede's side

i also don't get why so many people are mad/loud about the finale? it felt like a regular "here's what to expect next!" finale idk dead2 my one thought from it tho is that the season felt like a prequel to the Senator campaign instead of the main thing, but this just means season 2 will snatch so

19 hours ago, Hyun. said:
  Hide contents

wait that'd be iconic wendy1 and tea ofc River had everyone WHIPPED as soon as he ran

omg you have no idea how relieved i was when i noticed the HS characters being gone 3 years later dead2 it's why i felt like that finale was the best moment of the season, they really gave the show an air of maturity? also really love the new characters from Dede's side

i also don't get why so many people are mad/loud about the finale? it felt like a regular "here's what to expect next!" finale idk dead2 my one thought from it tho is that the season felt like a prequel to the Senator campaign instead of the main thing, but this just means season 2 will snatch so

Spoiler

the fact that River was the most sweet guy on planet Earth... literally no one deserved him bebe1

SAME... they seemed so childish and it didn't work because they're all like mid 20s and i couldn't get past that apfdiosjafoj nicki5

i like that the finale sets up season 2 especially if they're going to stay being short seasons. we don't need time to set up everything as it's already been done and now they can maybe flash forward a few months into the campaigning. Payton also became extremely likable in the season finale because they aged him up finally. i do NOT want to wait a year for the next season giveup1

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.