Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Daenerys

The Politician

I finished the series in 3 days! It was such a good season! I loved the relationship between Gwyneth and Ben throughout the season.

Spoiler

My favorite scene was when Gwyneth was trying to get the student to vote even when she didn't have her ID rip2 i died I laughed so hard rip2 

I can't wait for season 2!

Just finished season one today. It was really good but a total ROLLERCOASTER of twists and turns lol.

Spoiler

I definitely agree with @Kenya about Gwyneth. They have really good chemistry in a mother and son role. I'm still a bit salty about his dad forcing her to stay with him or cutting them both out. I really hope he didn't put those douchebag murderous twins back in. 

I don't think he killed River... He seems to really struggle with River's death, I'd be shocked and disappointed if the writers took this path. I feel like the tragedy shapes his character in a huge way. Also not liking the girlfriend angle. I wanted him to be gay in this brit15

I'm also LIVING for the finale. Bette Midler will kill this role no doubt. I want to see them DESTROY this Senator Lady. Can't wait for season 2. Hopefully they put it out in a year or less. 6 months would be perfect but I won't get my hopes up dead2

3 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

and THIRSTING for david corenswet PERIOD

source.gif

the ONLY two moods!

omfg i just googled and he's 193cm tall?? i'm feeling things

source.gif

edit: i've been LIED to but he's still tall so hot x

Just now, Daenerys said:

SURPRISE BITCH

tumblr_pykxcoJpsD1ra47c7o4_r1_400.gifv

source.gifsource.gifsource.gifsource.gif

this being on the first ep omg they really hooked us with him

Spoiler

he better be on season 2 in some type of way or i'm fucking suing omg i don't care if he has to be payton's hallucination the entire time

Just now, Hyun. said:

this being on the first ep omg they really hooked us with him

Hide contents

he better be on season 2 in some type of way or i'm fucking suing omg i don't care if he has to be payton's hallucination the entire time

Spoiler

if he's not in it... i'm unsubscribing! he's so sweet and kind and loving. the ultimate husband material. i'm emotional. 

him in the trailer/first pics released was the legit the only reason i wanted to start the show... yes all it takes is a hot guy, we know this.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.