Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

idrk

Whats your history with kesha

just itnerested in how others became a stan so like the events leading up to you becoming one

personally i think the moment when i actually was like oh thats kesha and shes singing a song was the victorious epsidoe with her performing blow. thene it became my jam and thats when i became familiar with her and getting into her music. my listening grew with her in 2012-2014 (?) i was listening to her religiously i had all her singles from youtubetomp3.org on my £20 mp3 player and would stream the shit out of themdead1 i had a die young phase a blow phase a we r who we r phase a your love is my drug phase a take it off phase the biggest timber phase concieveable literally a issue i would not stop talking about her (and nicki minajdead4 aka my first two stans ig) from year 6 until year 8  (idk what that is in america grades) (and i apparently had no idea what albums were)  and everyone knew me as that one kesha and nicki minaj fan and then i kind of chilled out. And then i carried on but died it down a little until 2015 where i discovered fifth harmony then it was both of them and a few other artists and then they became all i had on my new mp3 (rip to my youtube-mp3 rips on my dead mp3dead0) i had mmy tru colours phase obvi when it came out but it wasnt until praying when she grabbed my attention again with praying and then until late 2017 i slowly transitioned into a kesha stan and actually heard more than just her singles and have been a stan since.

what about yallnicki4

We went to the cinema to watch the first Diary of A Wimpy Kid movie in sixth grade (2011), TiK ToK was used as a soundtrack, I googled the song, then listened to all of her singles and then to her unreleased songs and became a stan ever since while discovering FOTP shortly afterwards without becoming a member until 2017 :)

OT: You made some points (literally). Progress! clap3

Ooh, I love these cry8 

So, obviously the first song I heard was TiK ToK and that came out when I was in 7th grade. I really liked all her singles and remember Take It Off and We R Who We R in particular would play on the bus radio everyday, and it was incredible, Take It Off was the first song I bought on my iPod in middle school cry7  I only really knew the singles at that point, but then in 2012 when Die Young came out, I became a huge fan of her. I loved the song so much. I then went back and really gave Animal a good listen and fell in love with the title-track and then I was hooked kesha9  

20 minutes ago, Dan said:

Ooh, I love these cry8 

Same cry9

It was Dec 25th 2009, a friend shared on Facebook the Tik Tok video (that's so 2009) and basically when she said "bottle of Jack" I knew she was the one. Then I downloaded the fake Animal album we talked about a few weeks ago and I spent the last days of the year reading the whole keshadaily blog from the very beginning: every interview, article and picture, then keshaforum and I met a few people that became very good friends, also I started stalking a girl that eventually became one of my best friends for years (@xXenia but she doesn't read the forum anymore and we talk twice a year cry0).

During the first year my favourite song was TIO then switched to Backstabber then YLIMD or vice versa I don't remember moo1

I think I need to accelerate a little bit the narration: december 2010 I saw Kesha live for the first time, then again in 2011 and 2013, meeting some of the animals in real life and later even saw them on MCBL (they fucking made it), then the lawsuits, the people getting jobs and not having time anymore to post here...what a journey.

2 minutes ago, Recycled stardust said:

I think I need to accelerate a little bit the narration: december 2010 I saw Kesha live for the first time, then again in 2011 and 2013, meeting some of the animals in real life and later even saw them on MCBL (they fucking made it), then the lawsuits, the people getting jobs and not having time anymore to post here...what a journey.

That's amazing cry8 

I remember I had tickets to her tour with Pitbull, because the high school I went to at the time, literally the whole grade bought tickets. But, then I got the flu and couldn't go and I was SO angry ny4  But then I was able to see The Creepies show and it made up for it bey12 

53 minutes ago, Recycled stardust said:

The IMPACT kesha6

Catholic Girls are sluts for Kesha, what can I say! bey11

3 hours ago, montblanc said:

omg there was a period like second half of 2010 to 2012 where i STANNED

well its time for you to revisit her discography to get ready for K4 in Decemebr kesha9 

8 hours ago, Dear Wonderland Called Low said:

@Recycled stardustwhat fake Animal album?

I became a fan in January 2010 after I've heard Tik Tok on the radio. I actually heard Animal song by song (every month two new songs) until I heard the full one in July 2010.

As Chris already said, before the official release of Animal there were a few fake versions online, most of the real songs were already available but in my version DWTIME, Blind, Hungover and Animal were some unreleased with fake titles dead2

I remember very vividly when I first heard Tik Tok for the very first time. I'm pretty certain it was September 2009, and my sister and I were with our mother driving on a freeway nearby us on our way to somewhere. My sister introduced the song to me, (playing it on her iPod nano) and told me she thought I would like it. She was right, I definitely liked it. I bought the Animal album when it came out as well as Cannibal later that year and I've been a fan ever since.

When I was in year 7 I always listened to the same countdown on my clock radio before bed, and around August/September they started playing Tik Tok and I was automatically hooked. I honestly thought it was some older black rnb artist trying to have a comeback at first (I think I subconsciously recognised her name from Right Round) but then saw the cover on iTunes and I thought it was like the third Olsen twin or Ashley Tisdale or something... I think I even changed the artist information to Ashley Tisdale at one point dead4

but everyone at my school was OBSESSED with it, and I was dying to find more of her music but there wasn't much out there except for a few demos and unreleased songs. Finally she dropped Animal, which quickly became my favourite album of all time (at that point in my life) and the rest was history...

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.