Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

TomTom

Kesha in NYC

Damn! I absolutely love the styling! She looks so good! And the hair looks great on her this way, it's better when it's more messy without the bangs. oprah2
Just please stop ruining your face and lips with fillers Kesha katy6

40 minutes ago, TomTom said:

Her lips and face look normal in the last pic though...

Not really, she had her top lip filled very recently for sure. I think people are getting used to how her face and lips look now, but if you look at pics from early 2015 they're so much different dead7

Just now, Kivo said:

Not really, she had her top lip filled very recently for sure. I think people are getting used to how her face and lips look now, but if you look at pics from early 2015 they're so much different dead7

Maybe they are, but it's barely noticeable. I mean, compare this to her fish lips from 2016...

1 minute ago, TomTom said:

Maybe they are, but it's barely noticeable. I mean, compare this to her fish lips from 2016...

Yeah they're definitely not as bad. I always thought she'd be that girl who embraces her natural beauty though and kind of why I loved that part of her back then bebe1

3 hours ago, Kivo said:

Yeah they're definitely not as bad. I always thought she'd be that girl who embraces her natural beauty though and kind of why I loved that part of her back then bebe1

Yeah this, also she has a natural beauty that SHINES so much that is visible from the other galaxies jj3

In the end I don't really care about the look as long as she feels good, but I fear the heavy makeup means she feels ugly or something like that jj3

14 minutes ago, Recycled stardust said:

Yeah this, also she has a natural beauty than SHINES so much that is visible from the other galaxies jj3

In the end I don't really care about the look as long as she feels good, but I fear the heavy makeup means she feels ugly or something like that jj3

or maybe youre reading too much into it and that she just wants to look crazy whit1 

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.