Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ajp

RuPaul’s Drag Race UK

ru-paul-drag-race-uk.jpg?fit=500,269&ssl

Official Thread talk on RuPaul’s Drag Race UK

Season 1:

Reminder to use

when discussing the show as it airs at different times in different countries.

8 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

Sad I missed this. Is America getting this?

I think the US airing is a week later. Check your Logo TV Schedule.

47 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

Ugh. On Logo? Bleh. I'll have to watch on SDTV... I gotta find a high-definition quality online, 'cause I can't do standard definition.

The Instagram account DRAGRACEWORLD has a discord where they post links to full HD episodes. This episode is on it. 

It's not on us tv till oct 11 trash1

Watched the first episode, and it was OK for the first 20 mins. And then it seemed like the show took a Xanax and that was it for the rest of the show. It was pretty dull, the prizes were shite, and the UK-stereotype jokes from Ru and Michelle were a little annoying (there's a lot more to the UK than royalty, crumpets, and chimney-sweep 'guvnah' talk). I'll likely keep on watching, but it definitely lacks the fire and excitement that we generally see on the US counterpart.

2 minutes ago, ajp said:

Watching when I get home tonight. cry0

I like them all bey7

I enjoy them all too! In terms of winning though, I am rooting for Divina, but would be happy if Vivienne won too. I enjoy Baga, but I don't think she deserves to win over the other two.

7 minutes ago, Slasher said:

I enjoy them all too! In terms of winning though, I am rooting for Divina, but would be happy if Vivienne won too. I enjoy Baga, but I don't think she deserves to win over the other two.

I was wrong. It airs here on Thursday fall9

One more day. Bags is too basic. Div is lacking skill. V will take it.

1 minute ago, ajp said:

I was wrong. It airs here on Thursday fall9

Hide contents

One more day. Bags is too basic. Div is lacking skill. V will take it.

Are we supposed to be talking in spoilers if the episode has already aired? aura1 

1 minute ago, ajp said:

Yes. Cause some people wait until it’s on Netflix jj2

OH! Oops! sia2

Spoiler

I do believe it is only between Divina and Vivienne. Baga has overrated by the judges in my opinion. I do believe she deserves Top 3, but she was clearly given special treatment by the judges on some episodes. As far as who I think will win, it will probably be Divina based on the fact she has the fan support. Ever since S9 it comes down to fan support now. I mean, since UK is different than US Drag Race, it could be different, but I think they will give it to Divina if they're going by fan support.

13 minutes ago, Slasher said:

OH! Oops! sia2

Reveal hidden contents

I do believe it is only between Divina and Vivienne. Baga has overrated by the judges in my opinion. I do believe she deserves Top 3, but she was clearly given special treatment by the judges on some episodes. As far as who I think will win, it will probably be Divina based on the fact she has the fan support. Ever since S9 it comes down to fan support now. I mean, since UK is different than US Drag Race, it could be different, but I think they will give it to Divina if they're going by fan support.

You may be right but we have to wait for the last lip-sync to find out. sia1

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.