RuPaul’s Drag Race UK

Slasher 19,372
4 hours ago, ajp said:

You may be right but we have to wait for the last lip-sync to find out. sia1

As long as it isn't a double win, I'm good! sia2 

ajp 9,938
6 hours ago, Slasher said:

And your thoughts? bey1 

The finale was fun to watch - not as OTT as an American Finale. The Queen That won really won it on overall talent. rav3

I hope that season 2 brings out better queens to sign-up, cause I think many good ones didn’t put their name in until the first season aired.

Slasher 19,372
17 hours ago, ajp said:

The finale was fun to watch - not as OTT as an American Finale. The Queen That won really won it on overall talent. rav3

I hope that season 2 brings out better queens to sign-up, cause I think many good ones didn’t put their name in until the first season aired.

The US Finales are definitely bigger spectacles for sure, but I really enjoyed this finale! This top three was honestly one of the best group of finalists in years! Each one of them really brought it all season, especially the top two.

As far as who won, I wasn't rooting for them, but she really deserved it. I mean, she was fantastic all season and completely killed the final runway. cry6 I mean, I was speechless. yas2 The runner-up also did fantastic this episode too. Her gown was top notch as well. yas2 Those two really ruled this season. I loved the final lip-sync too! When Ru announced the winner I audibly gasped though! Not because I thought the runner-up had it in the bag or I was rooting for her, but she had a majority of the fan vote and her edit this season seemed very favorable, so I just kinda assumed she would win. dead2 I am very happy for the winner though! She definitely deserved it and was a full circle moment!

All in all, I think this was one of my favorite Drag Race seasons. I loved all of the queens. The chemistry between them all was fantastic. The challenges were great. I can't wait for the next UK season! cry6 

ajp 9,938
7 hours ago, Slasher said:

The US Finales are definitely bigger spectacles for sure, but I really enjoyed this finale! This top three was honestly one of the best group of finalists in years! Each one of them really brought it all season, especially the top two.

As far as who won, I wasn't rooting for them, but she really deserved it. I mean, she was fantastic all season and completely killed the final runway. cry6 I mean, I was speechless. yas2 The runner-up also did fantastic this episode too. Her gown was top notch as well. yas2 Those two really ruled this season. I loved the final lip-sync too! When Ru announced the winner I audibly gasped though! Not because I thought the runner-up had it in the bag or I was rooting for her, but she had a majority of the fan vote and her edit this season seemed very favorable, so I just kinda assumed she would win. dead2 I am very happy for the winner though! She definitely deserved it and was a full circle moment!

All in all, I think this was one of my favorite Drag Race seasons. I loved all of the queens. The chemistry between them all was fantastic. The challenges were great. I can't wait for the next UK season! cry6 

I think all the episodes were taped before airing. So any fan favourites would have not made a difference to RuPaul’s decision. The US finales are LIVE and Ru can change her mind as far as the winner.

But, I agree with you. I found the series far more entertaining than the US one - at least last season with Silky NG moo12

I just think the BBC was able to create a simple show that had a lot of punch. Both the Snatch Game and Girl Group episodes alone were the most iconic of the whole franchise. So, good for them. alex1

Nino 294

This was a very predicable but quite good 1st season. I was entertained very much and all the queens were so special and good and unpolished, it was a nice refresher. The only thing that bugged me was the no rewards deal, all the queens were robbed since they were so good and so ready to wing and play a good game. Happy to see there will be a second season.