Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Unapologetic Bitch

Madame X Tourbook is out

7 hours ago, ParentalAdvisory said:

no pics of the tour ofc orangu1

7 hours ago, CHANEL #1 said:

This bitch not even putting tour pics in the damn program rip4 

Most of tourbooks dont have tour pics if they were produced before tour starts, shes not the only one to do that shrug1

@Gilly downvote if you think Bitch I'm Madonna is best pop song ever recorded rav1

Well... all this wait, for that?! LOL. She seriously needs to start scouring the forums for her fans to create stuff like this.... for the most part, the fans do A LOT better than what is put out officially

1 hour ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

Most of tourbooks dont have tour pics if they were produced before tour starts, shes not the only one to do that shrug1

I don't get why fans are surprised. Yes, it would be great if there were pics of the actual tour and it could have been easily done during rehearsals, but Madonna's tour books have always been a collection of previous photoshoots.

Since Reinvention tour, she has usually done a photoshoot and a video. The video appears during a show, while photoshoot is for a tour book. At least that is some connection.

3 hours ago, Agent X said:

I don't get why fans are surprised. Yes, it would be great if there were pics of the actual tour and it could have been easily done during rehearsals, but Madonna's tour books have always been a collection of previous photoshoots.

Since Reinvention tour, she has usually done a photoshoot and a video. The video appears during a show, while photoshoot is for a tour book. At least that is some connection.

This um2

And not only her most Popstars do that. Pink did that too with Beautiful Trauma Tourbook. 

@Gillydownvote if you are embarrased for being gaga fan

41 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

This um2

And not only her most Popstars do that. Pink did that too with Beautiful Trauma Tourbook. 

As I recall, even the ArtRAVE Tourbook was literally just 1 photoshoot & nothing else; Madonna basically condensed the whole era it looks moo6

9 hours ago, CHANEL #1 said:

She made sure to use some selfies from her IG account tho. rip4 The cover of the tourbook is the same as the cover of the album, in different color. rip4 

On 10/4/2019 at 3:36 AM, CHANEL #1 said:

I've got a collection of 30+ tour books from all kinds of different artists and not a one's got photos of the show in them. Tour books are almost always designed before the tour even begins, which is the case for this tour, there was just a delay in the printing. 

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.