Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Madame X Tourbook is out

Recommended Posts

Robi    1,083

Not very original all pictures we know already 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ParentalAdvisory said:

no pics of the tour ofc orangu1

 

7 hours ago, CHANEL #1 said:

This bitch not even putting tour pics in the damn program rip4 

Most of tourbooks dont have tour pics if they were produced before tour starts, shes not the only one to do that shrug1

@Gilly downvote if you think Bitch I'm Madonna is best pop song ever recorded rav1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Robi said:

Not very original all pictures we know already 

Literally first one is new and bunch of them later orly1

 

@Gilly downvote if you think Madonna is superior popstar to all your faves cry7

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nezha    30

Well... all this wait, for that?! LOL. She seriously needs to start scouring the forums for her fans to create stuff like this.... for the most part, the fans do A LOT better than what is put out officially

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agent X    7,035
1 hour ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

 

Most of tourbooks dont have tour pics if they were produced before tour starts, shes not the only one to do that shrug1

 

I don't get why fans are surprised. Yes, it would be great if there were pics of the actual tour and it could have been easily done during rehearsals, but Madonna's tour books have always been a collection of previous photoshoots.

 

Since Reinvention tour, she has usually done a photoshoot and a video. The video appears during a show, while photoshoot is for a tour book. At least that is some connection.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agent X    7,035

Wait... Is that pic with accordion real? That is the version where she looks like Asian.   fall4 

There is another version where she looks like herself. I posted both on this forum before and wondered if the "Asian" version was fanmade. rih1 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Agent X said:

I don't get why fans are surprised. Yes, it would be great if there were pics of the actual tour and it could have been easily done during rehearsals, but Madonna's tour books have always been a collection of previous photoshoots.

 

Since Reinvention tour, she has usually done a photoshoot and a video. The video appears during a show, while photoshoot is for a tour book. At least that is some connection.

This um2

And not only her most Popstars do that. Pink did that too with Beautiful Trauma Tourbook. 

 

@Gillydownvote if you are embarrased for being gaga fan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sharpay Evans    6,468
41 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

This um2

And not only her most Popstars do that. Pink did that too with Beautiful Trauma Tourbook. 

As I recall, even the ArtRAVE Tourbook was literally just 1 photoshoot & nothing else; Madonna basically condensed the whole era it looks moo6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Régine Filange    23,075
9 hours ago, CHANEL #1 said:

This bitch not even putting tour pics in the damn program rip4 

She made sure to use some selfies from her IG account tho. rip4 The cover of the tourbook is the same as the cover of the album, in different color. rip4 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Régine Filange    23,075

Who has the pics with the dark blue dress and that that weird thing in her head in HQ???

lana4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr. Mendes    2,688
On 10/4/2019 at 3:36 AM, CHANEL #1 said:

This bitch not even putting tour pics in the damn program rip4 

I've got a collection of 30+ tour books from all kinds of different artists and not a one's got photos of the show in them. Tour books are almost always designed before the tour even begins, which is the case for this tour, there was just a delay in the printing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agent X    7,035

Some pages have been skipped in that Instagram clip.

Here is the full thing. Besides stickers, there are also cards with messages.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×