Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

SeekingThrill

Rank Madonna's Tourbooks

Like a Virgin Tourbook

N45hgKM.jpg

Who's That Girl Tourbook

CO8KCDq.jpg

Blond Ambition Tourbook

fM8BTen.jpg

LUY8LSc.jpg

The Girlie Show Tourbook

WRbn9SJ.jpg

Drowned World Tourbook

B0H7bQX.jpg

Reinvention Tourbook

MQ3BZTi.jpg

eUnV5K0.jpg

Confessions Tourbook

CO87cYjz.jpg

Sticky and Sweet Tourbook

TwavWFR.jpg

NSm8OpU.jpg

MDNA Tourbook

KZNFEd2.jpg

WErdyIE.jpg

Rebel Heart Tourbook

https://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2015/09/13/madonnas-rebel-heart-tourbook-hq-24-pictures/

Madame X Tourbook

1. Blond Ambition

2. Girlie Show

3. Drowned World

4. Who's That Girl

5. Virgin Tour

6. Confessions

7. Reinvention

8. MDNA

9. Rebel Heart

10. Sticky & Sweet

Its impossible yet to place the MX tour good as all we have is that video. But judging by that video alone, its not looking good

7 hours ago, Nezha said:

Its impossible yet to place the MX tour good as all we have is that video. But judging by that video alone, its not looking good

It looks fantastic, idk what you're looking at

1. Blond Ambition - Iconic.

2. Who's That Girl - Beautiful. It flows well from pic to pic.

3. The Girlie Show - Nice editing and a good choice of images.

4. Madame X - It looks great. No flaws, but it is pretty much album artwork with other pics, that were previously posted on Instagram. At least they are photoshopped and look good. Plus, you get stickers and cards with messages.

5. Reinvention - Very artsy, but I wished it featured some great scenes from AL video and Hollywood video. Both videos were brilliant. That would capture the essence of the show.

6. Like a Virgin - It simply looks good. Every pic is like a poster. Clean images, nice colors, charming.

7. MDNA - It is pretty much GGW video scenes, but I like what they did with them. The editing is great and those colors are a nice touch.

8. Rebel Heart - Original material for a tourbook, which is a good thing. I wished the pics were simpler, without that weird editing. That blond look deserved to be shown in all its glory, not hidden behind that chain link fencing. 

9. Confessions - It captures the essence of the show, but it feels a little bit lazy with those screen shots from Sorry video, which don't even look that good.

10. Drowned World - I don't know why, but it feels random with all those pics. They are good though, but those circles  on every pic are silly. 

11. Sticky and Sweet - It does represent at least one section of the tour, but overall it is too moody and dark for such a colorful and fun show. Too monotonous.

On 10/5/2019 at 9:13 AM, Mr. Mendes said:

It looks fantastic, idk what you're looking at

It look bad because what you see is pretty much already seen pictures and album artwork. It also looks rather unimaginative and cheap. My opinion may change when full scans are posted online, but from what we see in that video, its definitely... well... pretty much what we would expect from her artistic team

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.