Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Cunt

What scrapped pop girl album do you wish was released?

Title kylie2

Examples:

• Britney Spears – Original Doll
  • Marina And The Diamonds – Die Life
  • Charli XCX – XCX World
  • Carly Rae Jepsen – Disco Sweat
  • Katy Perry – (A) Katy Perry
  • Kim Petras' original debut, Gwen Stefani's original third album, Lady Gaga's original fifth album, etc.

Beyoncé had an uptempo album back in 2011 but she had to scrap it and record what we now know as "4" because she found out she was pregnant.

That's why "Run The World" feels so out of place. Allegedly all videos would have had a concept similar to RTW's as in "Beyoncé's Revolution".

I can only imagine the amount of BOPS that scrapped album had.

Definitely Britney's Orginal Doll. I feel like that's where she started being more experimental and making the music she wanted.Even more so than ITZ. It was the natural progression after that album. 

I think the album would've been a creepier and more personal Blackout. Songs like Mona Lisa and Rebellion, (Baby Boy?) where she started to speak up about her life but also some blackoutesque bops. It would have been a great album. Too bad her label and team didn't let her become the artist that she wanted to be and still does.

6 minutes ago, Gravity said:

Definitely Britney's Orginal Doll. I feel like that's where she started being more experimental and making the music she wanted.Even more so than ITZ. It was the natural progression after that album. 

I think the album would've been a creepier and more personal Blackout. Songs like Mona Lisa and Rebellion, (Baby Boy?) where she started to speak up about her life but also some blackoutesque bops. It would have been a great album. Too bad her label and team didn't let her become the artist that she wanted to be and still does.

That kind of label interference and creative control restrictions are why (probably amazing) finished albums like Marina's Die Life, Carly's Curiosity, Katy's (A) album, Gaga's ARTPOP: Act II, and many others got stuck in limbo, reduced, or merged with other projects. Kinda depressing tbh!

Original Doll definitely, but also I think Gaga was going to do something with the 'Decay of the Superstar' idea, she was talking about it during the BTW era and even sang Princess Die. An era with looks like this would have been amazing.

article-2200540-14EAD7B3000005DC-250_468x606_popup.jpg

1 minute ago, Daenerys said:

Original Doll definitely, but also I think Gaga was going to do something with the 'Decay of the Superstar' idea, she was talking about it during the BTW era and even sang Princess Die. An era with looks like this would have been amazing.

article-2200540-14EAD7B3000005DC-250_468x606_popup.jpg

I was always so disappointed she scrapped this idea/concept omg I was so excited to hear more stuff surrounding Princess Die and pictures like the one you posted just fueled my interest! jj4 

Just now, Divine said:

I was always so disappointed she scrapped this idea/concept omg I was so excited to hear more stuff surrounding Princess Die and pictures like the one you posted just fueled my interest! jj4 

Would have loved for it to be released like November 2012 too, but she decided to start touring BTW Ball 11 months after the album was released and then the injury jj4

Just now, Daenerys said:

Would have loved for it to be released like November 2012 too, but she decided to start touring BTW Ball 11 months after the album was released and then the injury jj4

And then she promised a bunch of these songs (Princess Die included) would be released on the ARTPOP app and we all saw how well that went! jj4 

The Weeknd's happy album that was gonna come because he was truly happy debating Selena Gomez. Then they broke up & he recorded My Dear Melancholy, while scrapping the happy album jj4 Allegedly, there was a follow up to MDM called We're Alone Together, but nothing was ever confirmed.

1 minute ago, Divine said:

And then she promised a bunch of these songs (Princess Die included) would be released on the ARTPOP app and we all saw how well that went! jj4 

So much wasted potential. I can't stand that Oscar winner. jj4

12 minutes ago, Jake said:

The Weeknd's happy album that was gonna come because he was truly happy debating Selena Gomez. Then they broke up & he recorded My Dear Melancholy, while scrapping the happy album jj4 Allegedly, there was a follow up to MDM called We're Alone Together, but nothing was ever confirmed.

Why would you want a happy Weeknd album? His music is at its best when it's moody and depressing af jj4

Also the urban album BS7 was supposed to be before it was scrapped and her team brought in Dr.Luke and Max Martin to make generic edm Femme Fatale. At least it gave her one more successful era. 

The personal album that Britney Jean was supposed to be before will.i.am ruined everything. 

Half of Britney's career is scrapping dead1

Mariah Carey - Angels Advocate: some of the songs were release/leaked, but some of the rumoured duets could've been amazing. 

Britney Spears - Original Doll

Rihanna - R9: jj4

10 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Mariah Carey - Angels Advocate: some of the songs were release/leaked, but some of the rumoured duets could've been amazing. 

Britney Spears - Original Doll

Rihanna - R9jj4

This jj4 

what is katy's a album

OT: XCX world kinda even tho Charli shits on it 

Original Doll

I'm curious about the original AG4 but i feel like it would have been very DW 2.0 and erm no. 

ARTPOP Act. II

The orginal FF and BJ...also the album for the Domination Residency

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.