Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Cunt

What scrapped pop girl album do you wish was released?

3 hours ago, idrk said:

Is this where 10,000 people and sun on you are from they sound like the bridge between kiss and emotion

I heard about that how she wanted a 40 song album but her label denied itdead1 no outtakes have disappointed or side b or when I'm alone I'm just waiting for the other 10 to just magically appear in my google playfall1

Yes. She said in a recent interview that the process wasn’t working for her - it was all about the Producer telling her what her story should be and not about her point of view. When she came back from Broadway, she called up producers she wanted to work with and Emotion sessions began.

The 40 track thing was a running joke with her cause she wrote so many songs for that album - it is hard to know if she was really serious but she did say Emotion Side B was always in the plans. Her intention was to perform them first in concert while on tour for Emotion but she never did, so she released them anyway on the 1 year anniversary date of Emotion. Lucky for us.

2 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

From what I've read, another album did exist at one point, before it became Body Language.

It’s hard to pin down cause Parlophone did send out a track list to media and City Lights (the song) did leak later down the road, so did it exist or not? Unlike the 3CDR of X where insiders got physical CDs of recorded session demos...I have never heard of any City Lights demos surfacing. 

11 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:
  • Alexz Johnson (Weight)
  • The Beatles (Get Back)
  • Beyoncé (original 4 album concept)
  • Britney Spears (original third studio album; Crossroads soundtrack; Original Doll; original #BS8 pre-will.i.am)
  • Christina Aguilera (2004 album)
  • JoJo (All I Want is EverythingJumping Trains)
  • Kelly Clarkson (country album; second Meaning of Life album)
  • Kylie Minogue (City Games; original dance-inspired Golden album)
  • Little Mix (original third studio album)
  • Madonna (original Shep Pettibone sixth studio album)
  • Michelle Branch (Everything Comes and GoesWest Coast Time)
  • Rita Ora (original second studio album)
  • Samantha Mumba (Woman)
  • Victoria Beckham (Open Your EyesCome Together)

i need this giveup3 

On 10/6/2019 at 3:39 AM, attitude said:

Not a pop girl but Eve - Here I Am...which was supposed to be released in 2007 but for some reason was scrapped. 

Eve_Here_I_Am-front-large.jpg

Also, Nicole's first album which was pushed back and renamed:

948c2d48c06fba83755de69046a6bee9.1000x99

All the Nicole songs are out I think (most of them are shit unfortunately) but she def recorded 100+ more I want to hear them cry6 

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.