Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

dynxsty

Revisting Beyonce's Last Commercial Era

Let's be real here.... SWEET DREAMS FUCKING SLAPS and is never given the justice it deserves. The only time she performed it was at the I am yours residency which was a slowed down version. I think she performed it as part of the I am tour but it was cut from the dvd... Like girl wyd

And she’s never gonna promote like this ever again-bebe1

Why couldn’t she give this energy to Self Titled?bebe1 the bitch could easily put her heel on the necks of every bitch in the game if she. just. p r o m o t e d.bebe1

I pray to the gods and goddesses that B7 doesn’t get surprised dropped can we please have a normal solid era ma’am?bebe1

On 10/7/2019 at 2:51 AM, Emperor Nick said:

Let's be real here.... SWEET DREAMS FUCKING SLAPS and is never given the justice it deserves. The only time she performed it was at the I am yours residency which was a slowed down version. I think she performed it as part of the I am tour but it was cut from the dvd... Like girl wyd

She performed it at the 2009 MTV European Music Awards and it was a right fucking serve! The only downside is that it's a short performance.

If you haven't seen it undefined

On 10/7/2019 at 3:08 AM, Gravity said:

Doing almost a visual album since 2008 fall1

Since 2006. B'Day had a video for every song on the album (except Resentment).

On 10/7/2019 at 5:05 AM, Urbanov said:

The fact she paid the most attention to her worst album... bitch was promoting IASF like crazy bebe1 

B'Day had a long campaign as well, with a re-release and a Spanish version to boot lol.

and yes I know I'm 2 months late with these replies lol.

On 10/7/2019 at 1:16 PM, Lilac said:

And she’s never gonna promote like this ever again-bebe1

Why couldn’t she give this energy to Self Titled?bebe1 the bitch could easily put her heel on the necks of every bitch in the game if she. just. p r o m o t e d.bebe1

I pray to the gods and goddesses that B7 doesn’t get surprised dropped can we please have a normal solid era ma’am?bebe1

Well hold on, she already has her heel in the necks of these younger chicks doing the little promo she's done these days thanks to her being a legitimate icon. If she put her heel in any further, she'd completely kill their momentum and being a mother now, the queen is gracious to children. She left 99% of her peers from yesteryear lifeless and bloody though, though some of them did themselves in but we'll give her the credit lol.

And if by "normal, solid era", you mean a traditional campaign then that's not gonna happen. I think she'll do more stuff for B7 than her her recent projects but pop stars doing traditional, long campaigns are probably never coming back (some of it is probably from her influence). Also, I think the labels are not willing to spend that much money, even on their priority acts anymore. The most you can hope for is awards show performances, a few radio interviews, YouTube gameshows like Song Association et al. and Spotify payola lol.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.