Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ajp

Kylie Minogue | Golden Live in Concert DVD/CD | December 6, 2019

Ok. Golden album is everything for me, i listen to it pretty much everyday since release till today, but whole golden tour thing is little bit... lackluster? Like i watched videos of performances when it started to decide if i wanna go and it didnt won me over, and now i watched a few first songs and it still feels kinda empty and simple not in a good way, also Kylie vocals are not great either in some songs, especially new onesum1

Im gonna watch it in full this week to decide what to think but outside of pretty great standard digipack i like lot, it so thick and nice creep1

The content itself is kinda meh, not to mention We Are Golden movie thats literally 5 minutes of dancers taking how great show is and how awesome it was to be on stage with Kylie... aaand thats literally it. brit14 like gurl obviously its awesome to work with kylie what else could you tell about this expirience except that it was great um2

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.