Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

Okay but who the fuck is this Ariana girl?

I’m so confused, people here keep talking about this girl Ariana. I did some research on her and she only has 2 #1 hits and 1 Grammy after a 6 year career and 5 albums ari1 I believe even Paula Abdul racked up better stats. 

Then people talked about her being the biggest female artist of the year so I checked Billboard’s top 25 and didn’t see her anywhere either.

Does she have any classic or iconic songs/videos I can look at to ring a bell? Or maybe some legendary live performances? Anything?

Can someone help me fill in the blanks? brit10 

Skinny talented singer who can effortlessly hit 5th octave notes in her prime and doesn't have to scream like a pig in a slaughter house, she stayed relevant past her second album and out did her peak 6 years in to her career something others who haven't had a solo top #5 hit since 2002 fail to do. She also once sang with an oreo sales person, however the oreo sales person was clearly inexperienced and didn't know how to control her voice and be respectful.  

Ariana is a triple threat: Great singer, good dancer, good actress. 

Xtina is a triple FLOP: Bionic, Lotus, Liberated. 

Agu remains the FOTP clown

undefined

11 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Skinny talented singer who can effortlessly hit 5th octave notes in her prime and doesn't have to scream like a pig in a slaughter house, she stayed relevant past her second album and out did her peak 6 years in to her career something others who haven't had a solo top #5 hit since 2002 fail to do. She also once sang with an oreo sales person, however the oreo sales person was clearly inexperienced and didn't know how to control her voice and be respectful.  

undefined

So Ariana should be rewarded of the fact that her first 3 albums were irrelevant in pop culture ari1 it took her 5 years to get noticed for a few months and now she’s right back to where she started again. ny2 Things came full circle quickly huh.

3 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

So Ariana should be rewarded of the fact that her first 3 albums were irrelevant in pop culture ari1 it took her 5 years to get noticed for a few months and now she’s right back to where she started again. ny2 Things came full circle quickly huh. 

I'd hardly call the second and third irrelevant, but stay deluded sis. 

2 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

I'd hardly call the second and third irrelevant, but stay deluded sis. 

Also I guess Mariah is a 5x flop since Glitter, Charmbraclet, The Elusive Shamu , Imperfect Angel, And Caution all tanked ny1 

5 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Also I guess Mariah is a 5x flop since Glitter, Charmbraclet, The Elusive Shamu , Imperfect Angel, And Caution all tanked ny1 

Creates a thread about Ariana.... Randomly goes on to mentions Mariah for no reason... The typical Agu excuse for when he has no comeback.

2 minutes ago, Royalty said:

The joke makes itself at this point lmfao2 

It's the best circus i've ever been to! 

7 minutes ago, Simón. said:

You know her well enough to create constant threads about her. Imagine how tired we are 

It's almost as bad as the wait for R9 rih9

20 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Creates a thread about Ariana.... Randomly goes on to mentions Mariah for no reason... The typical Agu excuse for when he has no comeback.

It's the best circus i've ever been to! 

It's almost as bad as the wait for R9 rih9

Mod Notice
Do not personally attack other members outside of NHB.

19 minutes ago, Agugaga said:
Mod Notice

That's funny from the so called Xtina stan who only ever posts in BG, has probably never bought an Xtina album in his life and has an obsession with Britney and Ariana for no reason. 

20 minutes ago, Agugaga said:
Mod Notice

When a person doesn't know what to say or what to do, they make these kind of comments. It's called desperation ladies and gentlemen. 

3 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

But @I Brings That Levity’s constant fat shaming is somehow acceptable. Is that not desperate either?

I haven't fat shamed anyone in this thread. gaga5

Calling someone "skinny" in the context i did is not fat shaming. Hun.... - you need to find something to do with your life. 

1 hour ago, I Brings That Levity said:

undefined

rip2 

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.