dynxsty

Rank Beyonce Albums This Decade

Decade-End Beyonce Albums  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Heres to another successful decade of Beyonce yall!!

• BEYONCE
    • Lemonade
    • Everything Is Love
    • HOMECOMING: THE LIVE ALBUM
    • THE LION KING: THE GIFT

1. Beyonce - an earthshaking experience from start to finish with some of her highest peaks ever put to record
2. Lemonade - a powerful body of work, but what keeps it from #1 is the fact that, unlike self-titled, it's hard to just hear the songs without the visuals because the visuals carried so much weight
3. 4 - I didn't like it for a long time but grew to love it's style, how fun it is, and it features her best vocals, though it's not as artistically accomplished as 1 and 2
4. HOMECOMING - one of the greatest live albums ever but just like Lemonade, it needs the visuals to fully make it's impact
5. The Gift - fine but suffers from being a tie in, she's not really allowed to let loose and while it features great songs, it's one of her most creatively boxed in projects
6. Everything Is Love - fine but unremarkable, it loses it's novelty after awhile and I can't help but feel it could've been much more than it is

God this is so hard

The first two were very difficult because both are amazing albums in their own ways. I feel like Lemonade is the stronger collection of songs but Self-Titled is the better, cohesive package of music hence my ranking

1. Self-Titled

2. Lemonade 

3. 4

4. Homecoming

5. The Gift

6.  Everything is Love

No bad albums