Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Chris

Kesha and Big Freedia do Raising Hell live on Jimmy Kimmel

1 hour ago, calethewhalee said:

When she blows her mom a kiss in the first hook cry9 

She looks so fucking happy! Love it!

This performance was killllller.

Choreo again, more than 2 dancers, confidence in her voice, OMG cry8 

14 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

i truly cant wait for this album.

ME NEITHER cry9  We only had to wait a month after Praying's release for Rainbow, so having to wait almost 2.5 is PAINFUL fall1 

1 hour ago, Dan said:

ME NEITHER cry9  We only had to wait a month after Praying's release for Rainbow, so having to wait almost 2.5 is PAINFUL fall1 

She has to release something in the meantime, before Rainbow we got 4 videos in about 40 days I can't believe now she will starve us moo1

2 hours ago, Recycled stardust said:

She has to release something in the meantime, before Rainbow we got 4 videos in about 40 days I can't believe now she will starve us moo1

Ugh, true. But, I also hated how they released "promo singles" but then later tried to use them as actual singles. It was a whole mess, so hopefully if they release something they actually will try to push it when it has the hype behind it. 

3 hours ago, Recycled stardust said:

Why are y'all so damn impatient, she literally released a lead single just ONE week ago fall1

7 hours ago, TomTom said:

Why are y'all so damn impatient, she literally released a lead single just ONE week ago fall1

Cause the bitch starves us with "very soons", and then says album in Fall, album in Late 2019/December, album in early 2020. We are HUNGRY rip2 

8 hours ago, Dan said:

Cause the bitch starves us with "very soons", and then says album in Fall, album in Late 2019/December, album in early 2020. We are HUNGRY rip2 

We are RAVENOUS

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.