Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

dynxsty

Will the death of iTunes effect Beyonce's sales?

...(more than their already effectedbrit15)

SOOOO.... I KNOW ITUNES STILL EXISTS BUT ITLL BE HARDER FOR PEOPLE WHO ARENT Apple Music SUBSCRIBERS TO ACCESS THE STORE...... 

But... we all know Beyonce for her past 2 albums has put her surprise releases on iTunes ONLY, and this has worked out for her seeing her high first week sales... BUT... will the death of Ms. Itunes greatly effect this? I think so... Especially since (I would assume) B7 won't be on streaming services right away (because she was NEVER a streaming force), and since iTunes is hidden and harder to find now if you dont have Apple Music, are her sales pretty much done for?? (I KNOW SHE DOESNT NEED IT AND DOESNT CARE BUT IM SICK AND TIREDT OF THESE FANBASES WITH THEIR BIG ASS MOUTHES TALKING SHIT BECAUSE THEIR FAV HAD ONE SUCCESSFUL ERA AFTER 2 CONSECUTIVE FLOPS THAT NO ONE CARED ABOUT!!!ari4)

lets discuss

Unless she decides to drop a surprise album on Spotify from day 1 she’s probably gonna flop brit15 

But jokes aside we need a proper era with a proper rollout. Lead single, second single and third when album is out. That’s it

29 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

But jokes aside we need a proper era with a proper rollout. Lead single, second single and third when album is out. That’s it

does that sound like something you want? 

well lemme tell you, you'll never get it

yeah tbh she's gonna flop anyway if she does another half arsed rollout like Lemonade bebe1 I think she will get decent streaming numbers though IF she puts in on streaming services 

13 hours ago, Pauly Antonio said:

...(more than their already effectedbrit15)

SOOOO.... I KNOW ITUNES STILL EXISTS BUT ITLL BE HARDER FOR PEOPLE WHO ARENT Apple Music SUBSCRIBERS TO ACCESS THE STORE...... 

But... we all know Beyonce for her past 2 albums has put her surprise releases on iTunes ONLY, and this has worked out for her seeing her high first week sales... BUT... will the death of Ms. Itunes greatly effect this? I think so... Especially since (I would assume) B7 won't be on streaming services right away (because she was NEVER a streaming force), and since iTunes is hidden and harder to find now if you dont have Apple Music, are her sales pretty much done for?? (I KNOW SHE DOESNT NEED IT AND DOESNT CARE BUT IM SICK AND TIREDT OF THESE FANBASES WITH THEIR BIG ASS MOUTHES TALKING SHIT BECAUSE THEIR FAV HAD ONE SUCCESSFUL ERA AFTER 2 CONSECUTIVE FLOPS THAT NO ONE CARED ABOUT!!!ari4)

lets discuss

Are you shading Ariana cuz sis Dangerous Woman and Sweetener were successful bey8

But OT: I think if she does a normal era rollout like first single, second single, then album and puts them on streaming devices she could have some great numbers. We say she's not a streaming force but she never put her albums on time there or had a normal era since apps like Spotify gained popularity. I mean Sorry and Hold Up have like 15 mil streams 3 years after release. That's some power.

1 minute ago, Miss Show Business said:

The way I understand it, is that the iTunes store isn't going away, they're just discontinuing the application in favor of a new one.

I know, but it'll be difficult to find now. 

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.