Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ParentalAdvisory

MX Tour NY Leg first postponed,now cancelled ? after Knee Pain

54E80E20-FA02-4EF4-8CC1-658C4357F40E.thuC1F382FE-1586-422F-AD3E-E4E0090ACE44.thu

they started to remove all the props and stairs etc.

madonna said shes doing a 3 Day break after strong Knee pain she had since the Tour rehearsals started.

now just hours after madonnas announcement fans and BAM crew saw MXTour Probs are getting removed from the building

or is she just delating the stairs from the tour

MADAME X TOUR - OCTOBER 7TH SHOW POSTPONED

October 07, 2019

Monday, October 7th. - Unfortunately, Madonna’s Madame X concert this evening at BAM Howard Gilman Opera House is postponed. Madonna is currently dealing with a knee injury and has been advised rest for the next three days to assist in her recovery.

Fans are encouraged to hold onto their tickets pending information on rescheduling.

The Madame X concerts this Thursday, October 10th and Saturday, October 12th are expected to proceed as scheduled.

We regret the inconvenience to fans. Thank you for understanding.

Well they need to move stage to Chicago so its kinda obvious that they will remove it from nyc theater now as rest of nyc dates are postponed shrug1

Nyc will be moved probably at the end of her US leg or even after European part as they also have to find new free slots in nyc theater 

5 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

Well they need to move stage to Chicago so its kinda obvious that they will remove it from nyc theater now as rest of nyc dates are postponed shrug1

Nyc will be moved probably at the end of her US leg or even after European part as they also have to find new free slots in nyc theater 

lol no there is no word about the oct 10 and 12 date yet in NYC

they will wait until last minute if she can perform on Oct 10 in NYC but i guess removing the stage already they probably think she wont make it anyway

2 hours ago, ParentalAdvisory said:

lol no there is no word about the oct 10 and 12 date yet in NYC

they will wait until last minute if she can perform on Oct 10 in NYC but i guess removing the stage already they probably think she wont make it anyway

It says she needs to rest for few days so i would assume that they are going to be most likely postponed shrug1

Not to mention that knee injury is not something that just goes away easily. I guess she thinks she might do it but i doubt it. 

People who went to the last show said it was very visible that shes in pain and there is something wrong with her leg. 

7 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

It says she needs to rest for few days so i would assume that they are going to be most likely postponed shrug1

Not to mention that knee injury is not something that just goes away easily. I guess she thinks she might do it but i doubt it. 

People who went to the last show said it was very visible that shes in pain and there is something wrong with her leg. 

so you agreed with my point

yea my knee injury was like 4-5 weeks, when i fell back in the day

wonder if they plan to re shedule the whole US Leg after all

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.