Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

TomTom

Kesha hosting K4 listening party in London

Just now, Chris Morlock said:

im not too far from there giveup3 

im in Mount Laurel giveup3 

Yes! I remember :) 

Im the town over from this but I literally go here everyday when I’m home cause it’s the only place that has stuff to do kesha9 

2 minutes ago, Dan said:

Yes! I remember :) 

Im the town over from this but I literally go here everyday when I’m home cause it’s the only place that has stuff to do kesha9 

I need to move there cos literally every artist I follow performs either in Camden or Asbury Park fall3

1 minute ago, Chris Morlock said:

I need to move there cos literally every artist I follow performs either in Camden or Asbury Park fall3

Ugh yeah, Asbury gets a lot of smaller artists for the Stone Pony. Last time I was there though someone got shot literally 15 feet away from me fall1fall1  I didn’t even know until I got a news alert fall1 

1 hour ago, Dan said:

Ugh yeah, Asbury gets a lot of smaller artists for the Stone Pony. Last time I was there though someone got shot literally 15 feet away from me fall1fall1  I didn’t even know until I got a news alert fall1 

Omg  glad you are safe fall2

Is the other person ok?

37 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

Omg  glad you are safe fall2

Is the other person ok?

Not entirely sure, I know guy was arrested

and thanks! 

5 minutes ago, Sheezus said:

Can I sell my prostate for K4 and the folk album? cry1

The stuff we'd do for new music fall1 

11 minutes ago, Dear Wonderland Called Low said:

What if she makes a surprise release?

It has already been confirmed that K4 is coming in December and she will perform the lead on Kimmel in two and a half weeks, so we already know the broad time frames.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.