Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hermione

JT released from prison

The more talented non-homophobic half of City Girls is finally out of the slammer and dropping her comeback song First Day Out at 10 PM EST.

In summer 2018, Jatavia Johnson began a 24-month sentence in federal prison for credit card fraud. In the meantime, Johnson's bandmate Caresha Brownlee, also known as Yung Miami, has kept busy by hopping on features and other hip hop artists such as Megan Thee Stallion have advocated for her release. Johnson was originally scheduled for release in March 2020, but is now at a halfway house where she will be allowed to resume working on her music career.

source

Fuck the feds and the law, they can't stop me

Image result for jt city girls gif

3 hours ago, Ariana said:

Mess at me thinking this was about Justin Timberlake jj4

I was like "damn ma when did he go to prison" awk1

OMG, i thought the same! 

We're a mess. jj4

7 hours ago, Ariana said:

Mess at me thinking this was about Justin Timberlake jj4

I was like "damn ma when did he go to prison" awk1

I knew it wasn't him, but I've never heard of this person/band either bebe1 I don't claim to be the most up-on-things but I'm not sure how "relevant" you can be when fully half of your group has been incarcerated for like half the time it's existed...

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.