Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

Songwriter accuses Camila Cabello of stealing his song to spite Ally Brooke

6 minutes ago, Régine Filange said:

Lock the bitch and torture her by making her kiss Shawn 24/7 for 5 years.

omg no need to torture Shawn in the process sis! He didn’t do anything wrong!

giphy.gif

'She called her black groupmate the N-word'

this was proven fake and was part of the same fake tumblr text threads as the one where she was sexting 5sosdead4 i heard the maker of the fake text even came forward and apologised and said they didnt expect it to be taken seriously and used to harm camila do people just blindly believe everything they see on instagram and then go for songwriters on twitter over itbebe1 the only real ones are the rachetandsassy ones which she came forward and apologised for and admitted to it 

10 hours ago, idrk said:

'She called her black groupmate the N-word'

this was proven fake and was part of the same fake tumblr text threads as the one where she was sexting 5sosdead4 i heard the maker of the fake text even came forward and apologised and said they didnt expect it to be taken seriously and used to harm camila do people just blindly believe everything they see on instagram and then go for songwriters on twitter over itbebe1 the only real ones are the rachetandsassy ones which she came forward and apologised for and admitted to it 

This. People believe everything they see online with no proof brit5

12 hours ago, tomás said:

another latina thief? again?? a fucking gain?? same old shit nothing new nothing changed.

truly the new jlo

10 hours ago, I Brings That Levity said:

The JLO of 2020 is here. sia4

The difference being:

JLo is extremely beautiful and she was very successful at her peak. Aside from that, she was better than the pig she allegedly "stole" from. moo11 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.