Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ariana

Does White Mercedes sound like So Am I?

Which is the better song?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the better song?

Can you leave white mercedes the fuck alone? Literally what is your problem with white mercedes? Your're constantly doing things on purpose to rile me up and keep on bullying me. I really don't get what your problem is since I never really said anything about you, but recently you're constantly shitting on white mercedes and you make a spectacle over it. Like, I get it, you don't give a shit about the album and you don't like it. We all have our preferences, but you don't see anyone just .nping songs and disliking their own nps just to make a statement about how much they hate something
I really dont want to have beef with any member on the server but youre constantly coming for white mercedes

8 minutes ago, Gwen Stefani said:

Can you leave white mercedes the fuck alone? Literally what is your problem with white mercedes? Your're constantly doing things on purpose to rile me up and keep on bullying me. I really don't get what your problem is since I never really said anything about you, but recently you're constantly shitting on white mercedes and you make a spectacle over it. Like, I get it, you don't give a shit about the album and you don't like it. We all have our preferences, but you don't see anyone just .nping songs and disliking their own nps just to make a statement about how much they hate something
I really dont want to have beef with any member on the server but youre constantly coming for white mercedes

OyJ2uDI.gif

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.