Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

LetoyaLuckettStan

Is mediocrity the standard

Yes, that's why Madame X and Noman Fucking Rockwell flopped. Stra*ghts can't stand professionality and perfection.

rih6

King of music served talent + success in 2019 tho, we have to stan. rih6

1 minute ago, LetoyaLuckettStan said:

As an RnB fan, I’m not worried for that either 

I know, at least RnB had good lyrics, but pop music today is kind of predictable and boring, lyric and production wise. We will just have to wait for the next era of pop music since this one really ain't all that! rih6 

1 hour ago, Simón. said:

I doubt it’s as mediocre as your username 

Anyway time and trends are changing, let’s see and wait. It’s subjective after all 

Maybe my username wasn’t mediocre after all given it was nominated for FOTP awardswendy4 but anyways Simon, beloved, I get it

Yes, but Billie, Normani, Lizzo, Ariana, and Rosalia are here to save pop musicbey1

The “good ole days” are unfortunately over, the youth of today don’t care about talent they love quicklittlesingles.gif, trap music, and “relatable” pop music about sex money and depression. People's attention span are just so short nowadays which is why we have all these disposable flash in the pan artistsbrit1.

RnB is thriving though so I’m not complaining, I’ll stick to listening to Sza and Solange while pop music gets their shxt togetherbrit15

52 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

I mean we have a few people here who have been stanning mediocracy since 1998, so there’s nothing new about this standard. It’s actually fittingly old and dusty brit9 

Isn't it sad that I already knew you were gonna say this before I even entered this thread.  Shesh you're so predictable, change it up ma'am. 

On 10/12/2019 at 8:06 PM, Luca said:

I know, at least RnB had good lyrics, but pop music today is kind of predictable and boring, lyric and production wise. We will just have to wait for the next era of pop music since this one really ain't all that! rih6 

As if rnb music didn’t evolve in terms of production jj3 most of the main rnb releases slayed so far this year 

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.