Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

dynxsty

Camila stealing once again....

Her entire album cycle so far has been her ripping ideas from other pop and alt girls, like the building in that 1 initial teaser clip matching the one in K-12, the verse flow from Karma by Marina getting copied in Liar, this, etc. Does she ever get tired gag1

I just got done fighting with a w̶h̶i̶t̶e̶t̶w̶i̶n̶k̶ Camila Stan on twitter who was trying to come for Normanigag1 imagine thinking a racist lying rat who preys on helpless homos (miss Shawn) is better than a queen who is a professional dancer, gymnast, hard worker, and isn’t a plagiarist. gag1 The icing on the cake is she isn’t RACISTgag1

Also her voice is annoying for the love of god she reminds me of Alvin and the Chipmunks even Xtina’s screeching is a gift sent from god compared to this circus act.bebe1

Her music just isn’t the tea for me, I would suggest for her to become a Youtuber, she looks and sounds like she could be a good vloggeraretha1 If that doesn’t work I hear that Olive Garden is always looking for someone to hire!gag1

The song isn't that bad nicki5

Her live vocals are surprisingly somewhat better than her recorded ones nicki5

I like the Georgian get-up nicki5

Not gonna stan, but she isn't dreadful.

It's one thing for you to be inspired by a performance, but to blatantly copy and steal the concept is something else. Camel toe really is just a homophobic racist sewer rat. ari10

3 hours ago, Pauly Antonio said:

My first successful flamebait post on this DAMN site and the attention is being taken away from the same 3 Britney/Xtina hoes arguing about the same shit AGAIN...alex1

sksjsksjsk

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.