Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hylia

ARTPOP Receiving Physical Re-release Without Do What U Want

Would never buy a concept album like ARTPOP (where every song correlates) with 1 track randomly dismissed despite being crucial to one of the core themes

Still disappointed she was never able to arrange for the solo version to be added

21 minutes ago, Venom said:

Would never buy a concept album like ARTPOP (where every song correlates) with 1 track randomly dismissed despite being crucial to one of the core themes

Still disappointed she was never able to arrange for the solo version to be added

1 minute ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

Why not just replace it with a solo version? um1

If I read correctly, it’s because R. Kelly still has a songwriting credit on the other versions since the one with him was the original release

1 minute ago, Hylia said:

If I read correctly, it’s because R. Kelly still has a songwriting credit on the other versions since the one with him was the original release

Just now, Hylia said:

Tea btw, it’s been a stain since the day it was released gag1 

Ahhh, I see.

It was plagiarized anyway. wendy1

2 minutes ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

Ahhh, I see.

It was plagiarized anyway. wendy1

Aura was written over Kink by Infected Mushroom, Venus is a remix of Rocket Number 9 by Zombie Zombie, ARTPOP copies Love You Like a Love Song by Selena Gomez, Donatella was written over Karma Bitch by Anjulie, Fashion! was written over Get Lucky by Daft Punk and Pharrell, Mary Jane Holland was written over Can't Beat The Machines by The Good Natured

does it matter if an individual song on ARTPOP plagiarizes at that point wendy1 

29 minutes ago, Venom said:

IT

IS

NOT

A

CONCEPT

ALBUM

jj4jj4jj4 

I swear to god ARTPOP stans make up so many stupid things about this compilation of rejects in their mind.

4 minutes ago, Madonna said:

IT

IS

NOT

A

CONCEPT

ALBUM

jj4jj4jj4 

I swear to god ARTPOP stans make up so many stupid things about this compilation of rejects in their mind.

If you hate ARTPOP so so much, why are you still clicking on threads and invading conversations about it wendy1

1 hour ago, Venom said:

In the history of reaches, I haven't heard of a more ridiculous one. dead2

Anyways, as incomplete as the album feels without DWUW, it's the right thing to do. Shouldn't have collaborated with him in the first place, but... gag1

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.