Sign in to follow this  

Gaga songs which sound like 'sequels' to another song/songs that belong in different eras?

What Lady Gaga songs do you believe are 'sequels' to others? For example, Gypsy reminds me a lot about Marry The Night/Highway Unicorn and sometimes feels like a sequel. Bloody Mary feels at times it belongs in TFM, and sometimes I feel Gypsy belongs in Born This Way. 

Andy!    12,911

I think for sure there’s something to Telephone-Americano-Aura, but hard to say dead2 

18 minutes ago, Régine Filange said:

Artpop in TFM. 

like the song? i can kind of see that? the whole song reminds me of a dissection and that whole monster/organs vibe 

18 minutes ago, Andrew! said:

I think for sure there’s something to Telephone-Americano-Aura, but hard to say dead2 

i can see Americano def, with that whole mariachi schtick in Aura, though Americano is about a relationship with an illegal immigrant woman 

fab    12,913

I'm not sure lyric-wise but I've always felt like "Just Another Day" belongs on The Fame right after "Brown Eyes"  katy8

SWINΞ    8,568
2 hours ago, Andrew! said:

Oooh I’ve gotten those vibes!!

Dr. Slay    28,336
5 hours ago, Andrew! said:

omg yes I remember when I thought Americano was gonna be the telephone sequel then Aura came out and I was like Aura for sure then it died after that dead2

Hylia    83,690
5 hours ago, Andrew! said:

2 hours ago, SWINΞ said:

Oooh I’ve gotten those vibes!!

5 minutes ago, Dr. Slay said:

omg yes I remember when I thought Americano was gonna be the telephone sequel then Aura came out and I was like Aura for sure then it died after that dead2

The way the entire fanbase had these vibes and both times ended in absolutely nothing. NOT cute

tumblr_o0szz17Ach1qh9nffo2_400.gif

Andy!    12,911
7 minutes ago, Hylia said:

The way the entire fanbase had these vibes and both times ended in absolutely nothing. NOT cute

See you in court Lady Gayga

Régine Filange    22,926
12 hours ago, AmericanPlaydate said:

like the song? i can kind of see that? the whole song reminds me of a dissection and that whole monster/organs vibe 

the song ofc orangu1