Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ariana

When you hear 'Anti Tour', which tour do you think of?

Which tour do you think of when you hear 'Anti Tour'?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Which tour do you think of when you hear 'Anti Tour'?

• Kylie Minogue - Anti Tour (Mar 18 2012 – Apr 8 2012)
    • Rihanna - Anti Tour (Feb 26 2016 – November 27 2016)

11 minutes ago, Simón. said:

Shut tf up, crackhead 

I don't know what is your problem and If I have a fuck to give, I wouldn't waste it on your problems tbh. For what I'm concerned, I've never heard of  Rihanna before and just because I'm on a higher level than you are doesn't mean that I use crack. Stay pressed, dumbass.

25 minutes ago, Lucifer's Angel said:

I don't know what is your problem and If I have a fuck to give, I wouldn't waste it on your problems tbh. For what I'm concerned, I've never heard of  Rihanna before and just because I'm on a higher level than you are doesn't mean that I use crack. Stay pressed, dumbass.

But didn't you claim that she should be put in a cage in a zoo a while ago? You clearly know who she is.

And we know that you are a racist, drug-addict who begs in the streets of Italy. 

14 minutes ago, Madonna said:

But didn't you claim that she should be put in a cage in a zoo a while ago? You clearly know who she is.

And we know that you are a racist, drug-addict who begs in the streets of Italy. 

Drag it!!!

2 hours ago, Madonna said:

I'm not racist and I'm not the one who's hallucinating here dead1

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.