Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Holiest Dreams

Taylor Swift sells out 360° Stadium Dates during presale

She’s performing at Gillette Stadium next year and the dates sold out within hours under only a pre-sale (general sale usually intended for the GP hasn’t even started yet) with 17,000+ people still in the queue gag1 

Apparently more tickets are to be added, but maybe she should be doing more than 4 stadium dates in the US jj4 she’s gonna outgross some girls’ entire US tour legs with these shows and once again won’t fully capitalize on the demand I guess

RRkANUd.png

Context: the queue caps out at 2,000 even when there are more people waiting. Some fans used inspect element to find out the real number of fans in the queue and it was upwards of 35,000 at a later time than the 17,000 number, even after the date practically sold out gag1 the 360 stage is quite smart since they really are going to need those extra tickets!

I mean, there is nothing to be said in relation to all this traffic regarding her shows. jj2

I saw one tweet connecting heart-shaped staged in the ME!’s music video to the Lover Fest’s stage in the same form. I like the way she chooses to present this album with this kind of festival vibe of a tour. 

Yeah I wasn’t too happy with the tour sale this time around. I had a good standing for the rep tour and by the time I was able to buy tickets everything in the floor was sold out. 

I’m in the 100 level part of the bowl. Oh well, at least I get to go

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.