Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Looks like Nicki will get her BB 100 #1

1 hour ago, harry said:

A whole ass clown. Guess she'll just have to keep waiting for that #1. bebe1

She should do another duet with X, it might go #1.

Spoiler

On the bubbling under chart. bebe1

6 hours ago, I Brings That Levity said:

She should do another duet with X, it might go #1.

Hide contents

On the bubbling under chart. bebe1

Actually, Xtina featuring Nicki “Woohoo” peaked at #79, while her feature on Mariah’s “Up in my face” that very same year, peaked at #100. nat2 

2 hours ago, Agugaga said:

Actually, Xtina featuring Nicki “Woohoo” peaked at #79, while her feature on Mariah’s “Up in my face” that very same year, peaked at #100. nat2 

So now we care about songs peaking in the 100s and 70s? I thought everything below top 50 is the same shit?nat1

3 hours ago, Agugaga said:

That was 10 years ago, no 1 kurrs about your reddit story sis. 

On 10/17/2019 at 1:27 AM, Agugaga said:

It’s a slow day in FOTP when if we’re bragging about a #79 song dead4 

38 minutes ago, Umbreon said:

I don’t brag about it dead4 

It did CHART though. Something others can’t do with big lead singles lj1 

But I thought neither were lead singles tho. God you’ve contradicted yourself so much that you can’t even remember your own bullshit anymore. It reeks sis, and it smells like cunt. ari1 

12 hours ago, Agugaga said:

But I thought neither were lead singles tho. God you’ve contradicted yourself so much that you can’t even remember your own bullshit anymore. It reeks sis, and it smells like cunt. ari1 

Does your limited vocabulary consist of anything besides “cunt?” You’re so lazy and uninspired like your fave xtina2 

If you’re talking about Asselerate or Flop in Line being a lead single, pick one already, cuz they both missed the charts. This conversation has been dead for so long though. Like your fave’s career. rav2 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.