Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Atlantis Princess

Are there any skips on Stripped?

So this album is basically perfection and I don't skip any song but I do feel like Underappreciated is kind of a filler that doesn't hold up to the rest. Also I feel like Soar and Keep On Singing My Song kinda drag on and since they're at the end by the time you get to them you're fatigued with the album.

So what about you? Do you skip any songs or find some songs filler? kylie2

If anyone says Cruz your opinion is invalid clap1

15 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

All of you hating on Underappreciated are ugly clap1

The only skippable song is Make Over.

Make Over is actually a really good song gaga6 Can't say the same about Underaverage 

3 hours ago, ParentalAdvisory said:

yes

Make Over

Underappreciated

Impossible

Beautiful

Soar

Keep singing my Song

Impossible? Sis I- gaga6

On 10/18/2019 at 6:30 AM, Gravity said:

How is it a travesty? The instrumental and lyrics do well to convey the 'im done with your bs' attitude. It makes me wanna tell someone off katy3

I just think the whole production is annoying. Besides, she already had fighter and it seemed unnecessary to add Makeover.  

It was so weird how she sung makeover on the Stripped tour but it was removed from the live in London dvd. I remember the performance so clearly. She was swinging around a wire fence at the end of the catwalk.

I have grown tired of beautiful (WAY too overplayed), make over, soar, under appreciated. Still all good songs and I would listen if the album was played in full, but I would probably skip these if on shuffle. 

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.