Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

KeshaOverdose

Kesha | Raising Hell (feat. Big Freedia) | 24 October 2019

When you call it says : "Aren't we all finished. Don't we all love to raise a little hell, I know I do. Time to get saved y'all. Release those demons. Let them dance."

I'm excited, but really nervous about this song after hearing the snippet on Twitter.

She looks amazing!!

1 hour ago, Dan said:

When you call it says : "Aren't we all finished. Don't we all love to raise a little hell, I know I do. Time to get saved y'all. Release those demons. Let them dance."

I'm excited, but really nervous about this song after hearing the snippet on Twitter.

The snippet in this video or there's something else?

6 minutes ago, Andrew! said:

Guys is no one gonna talk about how HOT she is in the teaser cry7 

Yes, she's gonna serve looks!

1 minute ago, Andrew! said:

GUYS I JUST LISTENED WTF ARE WE ALL LISTENING TO THE SAME SNIPPET????? It sounds INCREDIBLE.

Hide contents

Watch me eat my words tonight rip4 

I think it's coming next week, not tomorrow

whYyYy though 

Doesn't make much sense to set up this phone book thing if it's coming tomorrow anyways and her Kimmel performance is on the 28th, so next Friday sounds more realistic.

2 minutes ago, TomTom said:

Doesn't make much sense to set up this phone book thing if it's coming tomorrow anyways and her Kimmel performance is on the 28th, so next Friday sounds more realistic.

I knooow but I want it Tom fall1fall7 I’m just whining 

I knooow but I want it Tom fall1fall7 I’m just whining 

Dan wants it too! Give Dandrew what they need!!!!

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.