Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

KeshaOverdose

Kesha | Raising Hell (feat. Big Freedia) | 24 October 2019

53 minutes ago, TomTom said:

Don‘t you think this is a BIT overdramatic?

Tbh I agree with most of that too jj4 If the gp will find the song basic and get over it quickly, it will flop and her label probably won't push much promo. She said she wants to go out with a bang so she probably wants to chart again. 

RH is getting so much hate on Twitter from real Kesha stans and even stans of other pop girls that I know love and support Kesha. The only people that seem to love it are the ones that love like every Kesha song because they are dilusional because they can't hate a song from their favorite artist. This isn't good girlies maisy

2 hours ago, Kivo said:

RH is getting so much hate on Twitter from real Kesha stans and even stans of other pop girls that I know love and support Kesha. The only people that seem to love it are the ones that love like every Kesha song because they are dilusional because they can't hate a song from their favorite artist. This isn't good girlies maisy

What if her label is lurking and they scrap RH.

We need to come together and stay strong. *faints*

43 minutes ago, JordeeXtc said:

Could somebody please point me in the right direction to the snippet? 

It was posted on Reddit but got deleted meanwhile, I don't know any other source.

17 hours ago, ghosts said:

What if her label is lurking and they scrap RH.

We need to come together and stay strong. *faints*

Me few months ago: "I can't wait for her lead!"
Me now: "SCRAP IT SIS"

6 hours ago, JordeeXtc said:

Could somebody please point me in the right direction to the snippet? 

5 hours ago, TomTom said:

It was posted on Reddit but got deleted meanwhile, I don't know any other source.

It's on Youtube. If it gets deleted someone usually posts another video few hours later.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.