Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

KeshaOverdose

Kesha | Raising Hell (feat. Big Freedia) | 24 October 2019

The instrumenal from the wax figure is good but the funk one... NO, just no. If Die Young didn't excist the beat from that would have suited the theme of RH way better, when I think of raising hell I don't think of an exotic, funk instrumental lol. 

6 minutes ago, Kivo said:

What about you @TomTom? Or your taste still remains intact? 

I won‘t judge until I have heard the full kesha5

I was skeptical at first, but I enjoy the beat a lot more now and the fact that that long snippet was a demo and that Kesha has yet to release a bad lead single gives me hope.

Since you always want to know what‘s up on ATRL, several people said in the High Road thread that the instrumental of these clips sounds a lot better than Raising Hell until they found out that it is Raising Hell - so I already know that people will be switching when the whole song is released kesha5 

2 minutes ago, TomTom said:

I won‘t judge until I have heard the full kesha5

I was skeptical at first, but I enjoy the beat a lot more now and the fact that that long snippet was a demo and that Kesha has yet to release a bad lead single gives me hope.

Since you always want to know what‘s up on ATRL, several people said in the High Road thread that the instrumental of these clips a sounds a lot better than Raising Hell until they found out that it is Raising Hell - so I already know that people will be switching when the whole song is released kesha5 

Yeah I like that instrumental way more too, but that's probably when she will be singing over it so you won't hear it as much. The main one still sounds terrible imo. What has me worried is what Bearman said and also some people from the listening party saying it's the worst song on the album. 

1 hour ago, TomTom said:

fact that that long snippet was a demo

I'm praying this is true omg is this confirmed

1 hour ago, Kivo said:

Since you always want to know what‘s up on ATRL,

I would kill for atrl access rn you should share your account ^_^

6 minutes ago, Kyoteki said:

I’m confused. Do y’all want Kesha to be mature and depressed her entire career????? 

No, just don't want her to release garbage, cheap, sell out, "trendy" pop songs which sound outdated. 

Just now, Recycled stardust said:

Not at all, we want real BOPS as she promised moo1

But the drop in the snippet sounds outdated and cheap dead7

The snippets we have officially sounds FUN. Which is what we need in a sea of depressed pop artists without any form of talent. It actually sounds refreshing to hear an upbeat pop song. 

Just now, Kivo said:

No, just don't want her to release garbage, cheap, sell out, "trendy" pop songs which sound outdated. 

Kesha’s career started off with poppy dance songs. Did y’all think it was going away????

Just now, Kyoteki said:

The snippets we have officially sounds FUN. Which is what we need in a sea of depressed pop artists without any form of talent. It actually sounds refreshing to hear an upbeat pop song. 

Is Carly Rae Jepsen a pillow? Cause you're sleeping on her brit15

Just now, Kyoteki said:

Kesha’s career started off with poppy dance songs. Did y’all think it was going away????

There's a difference between a good bop and a cheap pop song sis brit10

1 minute ago, Venom said:

Is Carly Rae Jepsen a pillow? Cause you're sleeping on her brit15

CRJ’s last album was... Okay. She stuck with the same sound from E MO TION and it caused me to be bored after going halfway through the album. 

Kesha’s last album was a complete shift in direction that a lot of pop girls took around that time (more serious, mature, acoustic) and she always have said “She will go back to the pop songs later” and to see a sign of that returning is actually pretty nice to see. We don’t have the FULL song yet but the snippets on her Insta sounds pretty good and upbeat and happy and I am here for it. It’ll be a change of pace with all the Halsey’s and Camillas trying to be feaux deep (I love Halsey, tho so less flack on her) jj4 

Just now, Kivo said:

There's a difference between a good bop and a cheap pop song sis brit10

The.. The songs not even out yet. Y’all so critical for no reason dead2 

13 minutes ago, Kyoteki said:

she said almost verbatim that "i dont know if this will be my last pop album, but id like to go out with a bang"

5 minutes ago, Kyoteki said:

I just want everyone to be happy with the new album omg the gp herself the grammy committee the animals. it is okay to be nervous especially considering her reputation is at stake and also what we have heard so far (cringy terrible lyrics like my momma raised me well but i dont wanna go to heaven without raisin hell)

3 minutes ago, Kyoteki said:

Maybe you're right, but to be completely honest, the real reason is...

Spoiler

we're scared as f*** she will disappoint us for the first time in 10 years jj1

Also, when she teased Die Young whistling the melody it was AMAZING, so she has an history of good previews...

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.