Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

KeshaOverdose

Kesha | Raising Hell (feat. Big Freedia) | 24 October 2019

5 hours ago, bleachhairedasshole said:

Honestly Kesha brought back that nostalgic feeling of a GROWER. I miss hearing mainstream pop and instead of immediately liking or disliking it she gave us something to sit on and marinate over time and it's such a fun bop. I really love this track and the live performance was so cute. Freedia's energy >>>>

Agreed! It continues to grow on me over time bey5 

On 11/1/2019 at 9:34 AM, bleachhairedasshole said:

Honestly Kesha brought back that nostalgic feeling of a GROWER. I miss hearing mainstream pop and instead of immediately liking or disliking it she gave us something to sit on and marinate over time and it's such a fun bop. I really love this track and the live performance was so cute. Freedia's energy >>>>

This 100% lj1 

On 12/6/2019 at 10:38 PM, LiberatedWarrior said:

I wish this song was doing more. She’s given great live performances and a fun music video wtf 😔

I loved the live performances, some of her best EVER. 

Probably on par with the Die Young performances. She is serving energy, cute choreo, vocals, etc. in all of them. Only complaint is Big Freedia does a *bit* too much in them, where it covers her vocals. But, the Graham Norton performance showed it's potential cry7 

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.