Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

KeshaOverdose

Kesha | Raising Hell (feat. Big Freedia) | 24 October 2019

27 minutes ago, TomTom said:

lmfao1

ny4 

25 minutes ago, Andrew! said:

We love an official team name! demi1

Team this bitch better release ASAP, or we riot! demi1

14 minutes ago, Hylia said:

An act of homophobia that she can only stamp out by releasing it tonight!

AGREED. (+ thanks for pinning)

8 minutes ago, Recycled stardust said:

Of course half of Europe doesn't exist kesha3

My thoughts exactly lmfao1

Not them including Poland, but not even France or Italy dead2

8 minutes ago, Recycled stardust said:

@TomTom you can call

I did!

3 minutes ago, Okan said:

People say she’s only doing some chants over the drop, hopefully she’s not featured jj2 

-

I’m getting more excited and scared at the same time kesha5 

I'm getting more annoyed by the day, just excited for her visuals and the album now. All my hopes for the lead are gone. Literally would prefer to hear Chasing Rainbows in HQ, did it get scrapped or something? 

22 hours ago, Kivo said:

I'm getting more annoyed by the day, just excited for her visuals and the album now. All my hopes for the lead are gone. Literally would prefer to hear Chasing Rainbows in HQ, did it get scrapped or something? 

lol same... Given what people who have heard the full have said I might have to pretend RH didn't happen, like here comes the change.. still excited for the album

Just now, CroNich said:

lol same... Given what people who have heard the full have said I might have to pretend RH didn't happen, like here comes the change.. still excited for the album

rih2 Kind of wanna go to a meet and greet just to shake her and say "wyd sis" kesha2

2 hours ago, CroNich said:

Also the sad thing is she built up her reputation with Praying and Rainbow so now her giving us a basic garbage lead is going to be so embarassing. I'm not even gonna defend it like I did with Praying when people didn't understand it or disliked it. 

45 minutes ago, Kivo said:

Also the sad thing is she built up her reputation with Praying and Rainbow so now her giving us a basic garbage lead is going to be so embarassing. I'm not even gonna defend it like I did with Praying when people didn't understand it or disliked it. 

Literally this is the worst part of the whole thing. Everything lined up for rainbow and she got critical acclaim, top 25, grammy nom and viral performance, number one album , viral high note and praise, GOD became a radio hit and people were starting to like her again.

What will the gp think when they hear raising hell's cringy lyrics. Who is gonna ask her to perform. Who is gonna tweet about it and stream the video. I'm terrified

2 minutes ago, ghosts said:

Literally this is the worst part of the whole thing. Everything lined up for rainbow and she got critical acclaim, top 25, grammy nom and viral performance, number one album , viral high note and praise, GOD became a radio hit and people were starting to like her again.

What will the gp think when they hear raising hell's cringy lyrics. Who is gonna ask her to perform. Who is gonna tweet about it and stream the video. I'm terrified

Don‘t you think this is a BIT overdramatic?

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.