Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Kesha | Raising Hell (feat. Big Freedia) | 24 October 2019

Recommended Posts

TomTom    8,886
1 minute ago, Dan said:

Dandrew

lmfao1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy!    12,998
1 minute ago, TomTom said:

lmfao1

 

3 minutes ago, Dan said:

Dan wants it too! Give Dandrew what they need!!!!

We love an official team name! demi1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hylia    83,918
24 minutes ago, TomTom said:

I think it's coming next week, not tomorrow

An act of homophobia that she can only stamp out by releasing it tonight!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    15,042
27 minutes ago, TomTom said:

lmfao1

ny4 

 

25 minutes ago, Andrew! said:

 

We love an official team name! demi1

Team this bitch better release ASAP, or we riot! demi1

14 minutes ago, Hylia said:

An act of homophobia that she can only stamp out by releasing it tonight!

AGREED. (+ thanks for pinning)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom    8,886
8 minutes ago, Recycled stardust said:

Of course half of Europe doesn't exist kesha3

My thoughts exactly lmfao1

Not them including Poland, but not even France or Italy dead2

8 minutes ago, Recycled stardust said:

@TomTom you can call

I did!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hylia    83,918

The song features Big Freedia!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kivo    2,233

Her likes on Twitter, I hate gays sometimes ew2jj4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Okan    7,532
1 hour ago, calethewhalee said:

Interesting choice on the feature.

People say she’s only doing some chants over the drop, hopefully she’s not featured jj2 

 

-

 

I’m getting more excited and scared at the same time kesha5 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom    8,886
1 minute ago, Okan said:

I’m getting more excited and scared at the same time kesha5 

Same kesha5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kivo    2,233
3 minutes ago, Okan said:

People say she’s only doing some chants over the drop, hopefully she’s not featured jj2 

 

-

 

I’m getting more excited and scared at the same time kesha5 

I'm getting more annoyed by the day, just excited for her visuals and the album now. All my hopes for the lead are gone. Literally would prefer to hear Chasing Rainbows in HQ, did it get scrapped or something? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CroNich    279
22 hours ago, Kivo said:

I'm getting more annoyed by the day, just excited for her visuals and the album now. All my hopes for the lead are gone. Literally would prefer to hear Chasing Rainbows in HQ, did it get scrapped or something? 

lol same... Given what people who have heard the full have said I might have to pretend RH didn't happen, like here comes the change.. still excited for the album

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kivo    2,233
Just now, CroNich said:

lol same... Given what people who have heard the full have said I might have to pretend RH didn't happen, like here comes the change.. still excited for the album

rih2 Kind of wanna go to a meet and greet just to shake her and say "wyd sis" kesha2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kivo    2,233
2 hours ago, CroNich said:

lol same... Given what people who have heard the full have said I might have to pretend RH didn't happen, like here comes the change.. still excited for the album

Also the sad thing is she built up her reputation with Praying and Rainbow so now her giving us a basic garbage lead is going to be so embarassing. I'm not even gonna defend it like I did with Praying when people didn't understand it or disliked it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ghosts    50
45 minutes ago, Kivo said:

Also the sad thing is she built up her reputation with Praying and Rainbow so now her giving us a basic garbage lead is going to be so embarassing. I'm not even gonna defend it like I did with Praying when people didn't understand it or disliked it. 

Literally this is the worst part of the whole thing. Everything lined up for rainbow and she got critical acclaim, top 25, grammy nom and viral performance, number one album , viral high note and praise, GOD became a radio hit and people were starting to like her again.

What will the gp think when they hear raising hell's cringy lyrics. Who is gonna ask her to perform. Who is gonna tweet about it and stream the video. I'm terrified

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom    8,886
2 minutes ago, ghosts said:

Literally this is the worst part of the whole thing. Everything lined up for rainbow and she got critical acclaim, top 25, grammy nom and viral performance, number one album , viral high note and praise, GOD became a radio hit and people were starting to like her again.

What will the gp think when they hear raising hell's cringy lyrics. Who is gonna ask her to perform. Who is gonna tweet about it and stream the video. I'm terrified

Don‘t you think this is a BIT overdramatic?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×