Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

KeshaOverdose

Kesha | Raising Hell (feat. Big Freedia) | 24 October 2019

There's only a handful of songs what really resonated with me from Rainbow...i wanted THEE original Rainbow from 2014, have you all heard the snippet of Child Of The Moon on YouTube? It's only 15 seconds long but it sounds so good and I wonder what happened to it

2 hours ago, Jordannn said:

There's only a handful of songs what really resonated with me from Rainbow...i wanted THEE original Rainbow from 2014, have you all heard the snippet of Child Of The Moon on YouTube? It's only 15 seconds long but it sounds so good and I wonder what happened to it

she was still under Luke's thing (idk what its called)

anything she's done under Luke is owned by Luke. so anything pre-Rainbow sessions is just not available for her to use.

1 minute ago, TomTom said:

Maybe they changed it or he was misinformed. Praying was released on Thursday too.

Ah that makes sense! Now I hope she gives us a time! Praying dropped at 2pm in Germany right? 

1 minute ago, TomTom said:

I have no clue tbh, but this sounds about right from my memory.

I can't remember the exact time but it was around 1pm-2pm when I saw it. Maybe she does a premiere or makes an announcement tomorrow, fingers crossed! I cba checking my socials every 5 minutes jj4

Just now, Kivo said:

I can't remember the exact time but it was around 1pm-2pm when I saw it. Maybe she does a premiere or makes an announcement tomorrow, fingers crossed! I cba checking my socials every 5 minutes jj4

People on ATRL just said it premiered at 8 AM in the US, so you're correct.

13 minutes ago, TomTom said:

Omg, I'm sorry jj4

The two threads are right above each other, so I misread it.

Now who's the mess! jj2 

On 10/21/2019 at 8:45 AM, Jordannn said:

HI EVERYONE :). Been sneaking on y'all for months now, and y'all kill me 🤣😂 this is my first time in a forum, so please be gentle :)

Welcome! If you have any questions, feel free to send a message my way! jj2 

On 10/22/2019 at 1:50 AM, Jordannn said:

And thank you for sharing the snippet, why doesn't everyone like it? I think its cool, but im also the type of Kesha Stan who has C U Next Tuesday on repeat everyday so im not sure lol

C U Next Tuesday is a total fave for me and really underrated.

On 10/22/2019 at 7:25 AM, Jordannn said:

Elaborate. Do you think it'd be more acoustic or something?

3 hours ago, Kivo said:

Ah that makes sense! Now I hope she gives us a time! Praying dropped at 2pm in Germany right? 

I stayed up for the pre-order. Spotify had Praying up at midnight and the pre-order for Rainbow delayed by like 45 minutes.

Am i even quoting right? LMFAO

Anyway, i had a feeling it was gonna be like sort of a Phil Collins "In The Air Tonight" sort of vibe (Better than "Love Into The Light" I feel like that song was missing something)

And if I could compare it to an album, i would say something like Deconstructed but with everything chucked in there...like a little rock, a little country, but still alot more pop than Warrior. I know the album was Rainbow themed but i was thinking more synthy dark pop....does this make sense? Also had the vibe it was going to be very eerie on some tracks and still trash talk on it. But more than likely had to change everything after the Dr. Dick head situation 

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.